Free Champs.. Different?

#11ChisukaPosted 4/2/2013 5:38:43 AM
Sun Ce fan posted...
According to a post in the week rotation thread on this page;
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3292882&page=31
Postered: House of Hell
Just went to the brazilian page. A red has spoken: "Guys, I was talking with the live people about what happened. It was not an April Fools joke, you can be sure of that. I'll be back with more information!" Then he kept on posting about the issue.
Long story short: Riot had mistaken these week's champs with the following week champs.
As of now, champs were changed as intended in the brazilian server...they are enjoying Draven and the rest.

Riot dun goofed up the weeks. They fixed it on other servers but not on NA, why idk... They must be aware of the issue, but idk why they haven't stated anything which is annoying as hell. Not a single post about it on the dev tracker for NA forums.

It's ok, I'm sure riot will give you compensation like they always do lol.
---
"God forbid we not stare at mithra ass for 6 hours while waiting for our Monk to get a group to punch stuff." - AnguishedTears
#12Ultraknight64Posted 4/2/2013 5:42:27 AM
Hopefully this makes them skip the Blitzcrank free week. Game becomes nearly unplayable because you have Blitzcranks everywhere.

Though it doesn't really matter to me, because I play Draft where no one touches free week champions.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#13InNox534Posted 4/2/2013 5:53:31 AM
I said f it, and played Blitz instead of my usual lanes fed Graves 8 kills.

Can't beat em, join em.

Vayne still crap after buff. haha
#14angermngment101Posted 4/2/2013 6:27:19 AM
Vayne still crap after buff. haha

She wasnt buffed
---
Gamefax
#15PhoenixNinePosted 4/2/2013 6:34:11 AM
Miksu454 posted...
On EUNE it is:

Diana
Draven