What will you Riot do now that...

#1darkman95Posted 4/2/2013 9:50:55 AM
...Infinite Crisis is on the horizon. I really feel it will be much bigger competition than DOTA 2 because of how hardcore DOTA is which turns off the majority of MOBA players. But the developers of IC already said they want to make the game very easy to pick up and play as well as something that will take the gamer through an experience not just pay-to-win. I think it will be interesting to see Riot finally step it up now that real competition is on the way, I wouldn't be surprised if they revamped the game and add new maps and modes (2 v 2 anyone?).
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#2Shadow_King56Posted 4/2/2013 9:58:04 AM
Riot will cease to exist, honestly they will fall off harder than an unfed kat if they don't drastically change the way they operate. If IC is as good as it's supposed to be, which it should because there is an actual powerhouse company behind it, there will be no point in playing LoL. Riot has no way of competing with DC in terms of money, no server issues, smoother gameplay, a lot less pay to win, etc... Plus people love super heroes. I imagine IC will have the server power to host 10 v 10 matches smoothly.
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#3MetalzdragonPosted 4/2/2013 9:59:40 AM
LoL will die because you can't play as Batman in LoL.
#4lightdragoon88Posted 4/2/2013 10:03:39 AM
Right...cause having superheros makes game much more popular and better.

Just like Mortal Kombat Vs. DC and DC universe online beat Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and World of Warcraft.

........wait...
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#5BiglabronPosted 4/2/2013 10:15:42 AM
Didnt know this existed, i have signed up for the beta now ty. If they keep it simple but polished and crisp I could see this game doing well.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!