do you automatically think that anyone using a free champ will do badly?

#1thedarklordx3Posted 4/2/2013 11:25:34 AM
I ALWAYS assume that unless you have a skin, you'll do badly if you're using a free champ

why?

because them being free allows the idiot general public to use them, and then go 1/8/5 as support oriannna

however

since you wouldn't(and can't) buy skins for champs you don't own, having a skin is sort of like a seal of quality for free champs ensuring that the diana will get fed and burst you to death repeatedly
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#2tranquilizerrrPosted 4/2/2013 11:37:19 AM
Usually, unless the champ is inherently strong/easy to play. Fizz might have a high skill cap but noob fizz's seemed to wreck mid in all the games I played (not against me, mind).
---
Talk is cheap.
#3Darkyellow327Posted 4/2/2013 11:38:44 AM
No, a lot of champions are pretty easy to figure out.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#4BoomerangRangerPosted 4/2/2013 11:39:21 AM
Generally, I hope for the best but expect the worst. Sometimes you fluke and do well with a champ, other times you feed hard.
---
Lol username: SandsOfAzorin
#5thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 11:42:04 AM
maybe it depends on the difficulty of the champion

I'd be a lot more confident with a free week xin zhao than a free week syndra, oriana or anivia
---
#6angermngment101Posted 4/2/2013 11:42:22 AM
I never do, because that type of thinking doesnt benefit me in any way. In fact, it may hurt more than anything.
---
Gamefax
#7thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 11:45:24 AM
angermngment101 posted...
I never do, because that type of thinking doesnt benefit me in any way. In fact, it may hurt more than anything.

I see,

I give you until the end of the day(assuming you play atleast 3 more games) to change your mind, unless you're gold or higher(and only play ranked)
---
#8NessosinPosted 4/2/2013 11:57:24 AM
I usually forget who's free that week anyway so I never notice if someone is using a free champion, so it doesn't affect my thinking
#9DeanyzyPosted 4/2/2013 12:04:46 PM
Normals are just for fun so I'm not sad enough to rage over someone using a free champion since I honestly don't care about winning. People who take normals seriously are rather pathetic.
#10wanderer918Posted 4/2/2013 12:07:03 PM
Only if they are using a hypercarry like Jax.
---
Can't think of a sig.