Trundle and Sejuanni updates on the PBE.

#21SupaPowersPosted 4/2/2013 1:34:04 PM
So... really the only major change to Trundle was on his W. They got rid of his CC reduction and added increased healing. The rest of his skills are the same, sans number changes.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#22NicoGrimmPosted 4/2/2013 1:36:00 PM
Ok, so I totally suck at math.
Is that a buff or a nerf for Udyr compared to earlier patch notes?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#23LaqOfInterestPosted 4/2/2013 1:36:56 PM
The change in Agony from base+percent to just percent is interesting. I also want to see if they neutered his passive or buffed it.
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/4BX09Sm.png
#24OgreBattle019Posted 4/2/2013 1:38:06 PM
SupaPowers posted...
So... really the only major change to Trundle was on his W. They got rid of his CC reduction and added increased healing. The rest of his skills are the same, sans number changes.

% max hp on ult is a big deal.
---
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
#25zeppelin312Posted 4/2/2013 1:38:51 PM
SupaPowers posted...

I'd imagine they are going to do the ever rumored q/e cast time change so that you don't slow your clears+prevent yourself from catching somebody, or immobilize yourself forever in fights, because it acts so oddly

that and his number changes will make an already ok'ish champion really ****ing awesome
#26DeadpooL7Posted 4/2/2013 1:43:24 PM(edited)
lightdragoon88 posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Trundle immediately drains an enemy champion of 100/175/250% of their maximum Health and 15/20/25% of their Armor and Magic Resist, then drains them again for the total of these amounts over the next 30/60/90 seconds. Lost resistances slowly return over seconds after the drain effect ends.

Trundle gains these stats for himself while the target is being drained and slowly loses them after the drain ends.
Cost
75/75/75 Mana
Range
Cooldown
80/70/60 Seconds

what?

Says at the beginning of the page that the numbers are PLACEHOLDERS and not accurate.

Kishoru posted...
damn you guys can't read.

Derp everyone knows its now real, were having fun you fur ruiners.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#27Suffer_NotPosted 4/2/2013 1:42:59 PM
AoE Knockup and % health damage on a dash with an 11 second cooldown.

Sejuani, pls. Pls no.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#28BoogyyPosted 4/2/2013 1:44:23 PM
The knockup will probably be something small as a kind of interrupt. I dont imagine it being something like Malphite ulting in.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#29OgreBattle019Posted 4/2/2013 1:50:47 PM
Boogyy posted...
The knockup will probably be something small as a kind of interrupt. I dont imagine it being something like Malphite ulting in.

like a riven q third tick
---
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
#30The Last CetraPosted 4/2/2013 2:14:23 PM
I noticed the wording on Trundles new Q says that he lunges at an opponent. Could mean a gap closer on his Q now?
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death