Trundle and Sejuanni updates on the PBE.

#31zeppelin312Posted 4/2/2013 2:18:36 PM
The Last Cetra posted...
I noticed the wording on Trundles new Q says that he lunges at an opponent. Could mean a gap closer on his Q now?

q always lunged, but it was mechanically unsound basically slowing chases, and slowing his actual dps

early on grumpymonkey talked about fixing casting on q/e because trundle immobilizes himself for so long using spells.

I would hope this is fixed, as it really is mechanical functioning of the abiities
#32Thalandor46Posted 4/2/2013 2:23:30 PM
Surrender at 20 has videos up.

Sej: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLwa2fwhx4
Trundle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQCGDaL89B0
---
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
#33ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/2/2013 2:32:06 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
AoE Knockup and % health damage on a dash with an 11 second cooldown.

Sejuani, pls. Pls no.

They may as well just leave her like she is. People are going to cry OP over Sejuani very soon, and Riot is just going to nerf her back into obscurity and I end up with a main that's worse than she was before she got reworked.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#34Savra104Posted 4/2/2013 2:32:45 PM
Like I said upon seeing Brand's Ult change, Riot seems to be leading into the trap they said they didn't want to enter with Armor Pen in S2. They changed Sejuani's kit to be very much anti-HP and Trundle's upgraded kit also got anti-HP. It's fine for the current Meta, but in S4, if they decide to change the way HP/Armor/MR works again, they kind of muddied things for themselves.

New Sejuani looks great, though. As does her noble steed. The animations are absolutely superb. Can't wait to see her in action.
#35infinitexxPosted 4/2/2013 2:33:50 PM
Boogyy posted...
The knockup will probably be something small as a kind of interrupt. I dont imagine it being something like Malphite ulting in.

That's more than enough. The damage on the skill is pretty ridiculous now, they could drop the CC entirely and it'd still be too much.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#36leak_man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:35:10 PM
Sej looks amazing now.

Trundle's animations seem a bit odd, but they're alright. I really like his new voice.
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
#37ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/2/2013 2:35:54 PM
leak_man posted...
Sej looks amazing now.

Trundle's animations seem a bit odd, but they're alright. I really like his new voice.

Sejuani was already amazing this season.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#38infinitexxPosted 4/2/2013 2:37:10 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
leak_man posted...
Sej looks amazing now.

I think he means look literally, as in it is a good model. I agree, the animations are great (that flail).
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#39Thalandor46Posted 4/2/2013 2:38:23 PM
If I'm interpreting the description correctly, I think she can only knock up a single champion in a single charge (but multiple minions, etc). I'm not 100% sure based on the wording, but if that is the case, I imagine it's significantly less of an impact than an aoe knock up would have.
---
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
#40ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/2/2013 2:40:35 PM
infinitexx posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
leak_man posted...
Sej looks amazing now.

I think he means look literally, as in it is a good model. I agree, the animations are great (that flail).

Oh, then I agree. Seriously, I want to be excited about this as a Sejuani player, but I already know it's going to end with her being FOTM, followed by people calling her OP and her getting nerfed anyway. It's going to happen. Riot gives into the community way too often for it -not- to happen. If it doesn't happen, great. But considering how strong Sejuani is, any buff -will- make her OP, let alone a buff to her entire kit. She will probably deserve to be nerfed, but the sad part is she's going to be worse than she is now all because Riot thought they needed to mess with her kit.
---