If you think Lux is OP, try her out yourself

#31PhoenixNinePosted 4/3/2013 5:09:05 AM
Lux is OP.

You won't find it easy to dodge a good Lux's skillshots.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#32natchu96Posted 4/3/2013 5:17:04 AM
PhoenixNine posted...
Lux is OP.

You won't find it easy to dodge a good Lux's skillshots.

Skill is OP, let's nerf it.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#33RyliksPosted 4/3/2013 5:18:04 AM
My first match ever as lux, never read a build guide or anything I just played her as a safe ranged mage and built her fully ap.
I had a Penta IN the first game ever with her, her ult did about 1080 magic damage every 24 seconds her q and e did about 500-600 damage as far as I remember.(every 6-8 seconds )
Why play Le Blanc, or Ziggs, or even a Fizz ?
just stay behind in teamfights ult in the beginning and in the end 2000 damage to all the champions ( minus magic res.) and the e can hit a few of them as well and if you position yourself well ? Don't even get a single scratch...
#34MizunoRyuuPosted 4/3/2013 5:45:45 AM
If you don't do well with her, you're just bad. I'm not the best player, but whenever I play Lux I have an incredibly easy time in all stages in the game and win a lot more often than not.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#35Lord SojiroPosted 4/3/2013 5:47:45 AM
That ult cooldown, that's the number one thing.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#36Dynasty_VicPosted 4/3/2013 5:50:57 AM
What I find OP about her is that she doesn't really even need to be in the team fight hardly due to her low cool down ult which aimed well can basically weaken the entire enemy team.
---
Taking the Dustiflier easily for KH 358/2 Days :http://youtu.be/XH6LFvUVrjM
#37KirynTheClericPosted 4/3/2013 5:51:08 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
I thought I went over how Lux was bad?

Please refer to Skype chat. Lux is horrible. She's even getting a nerf to her ult cd.

The only thing OP about Lux is the ability to be the most safest champ in the game, but what good will that do if you can still die?

Wat. WAT!!!! WHY????
---
LoL IGN: Zebraoracle
#38Frost_shock_FTWPosted 4/3/2013 5:55:56 AM
centurion911 posted...
Tekutso posted...
Smalveh posted...
So you NEED a gapcloser to stand a chance?

Lol who has an 1100 range gap closer wtf, hows that ganna help.

Zac

Im ganna bet he gets snared while hes charging that up.

No, he gets snared mid-flight since you see him coming from a mile away. Just happened to me yesterday.
---
That was a hotel?
Contacts in Profile
#39angermngment101Posted 4/3/2013 6:05:27 AM
Every Lux that snares someone and they get out of it kills her. She isn't anywhere near OP and people are being really idiotic.

So if you use Lux wrong, she isnt OP.

Is that what im getting out of this?
---
Gamefax
#40Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/3/2013 6:08:58 AM
KirynTheCleric posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
I thought I went over how Lux was bad?

Please refer to Skype chat. Lux is horrible. She's even getting a nerf to her ult cd.

The only thing OP about Lux is the ability to be the most safest champ in the game, but what good will that do if you can still die?

Wat. WAT!!!! WHY????

It's only like 5 more seconds at max level, and 10 before that. If I remember the numbers properly, anyway.
---
And then John was a zombie.