The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How in god's name do you beat Xin

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How in god's name do you beat Xin

User Info: Dark_Dc

4 years ago#1
How do you beat Xin top? I have played it as RIven, Darius, and Cho and lost every time. His knockup is so annoying.
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator

User Info: thedarklordx3

4 years ago#2
you don't
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards

User Info: chaoticbanana

4 years ago#3
AP or AD?
Malzahar is my waifu

User Info: aHappySacka

4 years ago#4
Counterpick him with someone like Malphite or Pantheon.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\

User Info: xDarknezzx

4 years ago#5
pick quinn

User Info: _HeX

4 years ago#6
Elise is the answer, he jumps you and you stun him and walk away while throwing your combo at him.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: InNox534

4 years ago#7
I only play Jungle Xin, but Darius and Cho should win post 6 I think, you should never be dying as Cho in the first place.

Don't die, rush Warden's?

Guess you could try starting Doran's shield..meh.

User Info: Earthbound360

4 years ago#8
One of Singed's easiest matchups. Guy is kite city.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: kiba312

4 years ago#9
thedarklordx3 posted...
you don't

i completely expected this answer
oh noes 0.o

User Info: JennaTahlia

4 years ago#10
Losing to Xin as Darius? Must be bad
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How in god's name do you beat Xin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived