The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How in god's name do you beat Xin

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How in god's name do you beat Xin
2 years ago#1
How do you beat Xin top? I have played it as RIven, Darius, and Cho and lost every time. His knockup is so annoying.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
2 years ago#2
you don't
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
2 years ago#3
AP or AD?
---
IGN:Chaoticbanana
Malzahar is my waifu
2 years ago#4
Counterpick him with someone like Malphite or Pantheon.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
2 years ago#5
pick quinn
2 years ago#6
Elise is the answer, he jumps you and you stun him and walk away while throwing your combo at him.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
2 years ago#7
I only play Jungle Xin, but Darius and Cho should win post 6 I think, you should never be dying as Cho in the first place.

Don't die, rush Warden's?

Guess you could try starting Doran's shield..meh.
2 years ago#8
One of Singed's easiest matchups. Guy is kite city.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#9
thedarklordx3 posted...
you don't

i completely expected this answer
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
2 years ago#10
Losing to Xin as Darius? Must be bad
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How in god's name do you beat Xin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived