The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How in god's name do you beat Xin

#1Dark_DcPosted 4/2/2013 1:44:22 PM
How do you beat Xin top? I have played it as RIven, Darius, and Cho and lost every time. His knockup is so annoying.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#2thedarklordx3Posted 4/2/2013 1:48:03 PM
you don't
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#3chaoticbananaPosted 4/2/2013 1:48:04 PM
AP or AD?
---
IGN:Chaoticbanana
Malzahar is my waifu
#4aHappySackaPosted 4/2/2013 1:48:38 PM
Counterpick him with someone like Malphite or Pantheon.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5xDarknezzxPosted 4/2/2013 1:48:55 PM
pick quinn
#6_HeXPosted 4/2/2013 1:49:11 PM
Elise is the answer, he jumps you and you stun him and walk away while throwing your combo at him.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7InNox534Posted 4/2/2013 2:06:09 PM
I only play Jungle Xin, but Darius and Cho should win post 6 I think, you should never be dying as Cho in the first place.

Don't die, rush Warden's?

Guess you could try starting Doran's shield..meh.
#8Earthbound360Posted 4/2/2013 2:08:28 PM
One of Singed's easiest matchups. Guy is kite city.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#9kiba312Posted 4/2/2013 2:16:26 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
you don't

i completely expected this answer
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#10JennaTahliaPosted 4/2/2013 2:19:36 PM
Losing to Xin as Darius? Must be bad
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton