How in god's name do you beat Xin

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How in god's name do you beat Xin

User Info: Dark_Dc

Dark_Dc
3 years ago#1
How do you beat Xin top? I have played it as RIven, Darius, and Cho and lost every time. His knockup is so annoying.
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
3 years ago#2
you don't
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards

User Info: chaoticbanana

chaoticbanana
3 years ago#3
AP or AD?
IGN:Chaoticbanana
Malzahar is my waifu

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#4
Counterpick him with someone like Malphite or Pantheon.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: xDarknezzx

xDarknezzx
3 years ago#5
pick quinn

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
3 years ago#6
Elise is the answer, he jumps you and you stun him and walk away while throwing your combo at him.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: InNox534

InNox534
3 years ago#7
I only play Jungle Xin, but Darius and Cho should win post 6 I think, you should never be dying as Cho in the first place.

Don't die, rush Warden's?

Guess you could try starting Doran's shield..meh.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#8
One of Singed's easiest matchups. Guy is kite city.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: kiba312

kiba312
3 years ago#9
thedarklordx3 posted...
you don't

i completely expected this answer
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o

User Info: JennaTahlia

JennaTahlia
3 years ago#10
Losing to Xin as Darius? Must be bad
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How in god's name do you beat Xin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived