Need a new back-up adc for ranked

#11EphidelPosted 4/2/2013 4:01:05 PM
I was gonna say Graves, because he just feels like a safe pick as a backup. Plus he's easy to use so you don't really have to worry about a learning curve. And also he and Draven both have rave in their name, so it's fate.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#12alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:06:48 PM
Ephidel posted...
I was gonna say Graves, because he just feels like a safe pick as a backup. Plus he's easy to use so you don't really have to worry about a learning curve. And also he and Draven both have rave in their name, so it's fate.

Im leaning towards graves too. He has everthing I could want. Massive nuke, great steroid/gapcloser, great AoE damage in teamfights, awesome resistance on his passive and of course his op ridiculous W.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#13kickthegnomePosted 4/3/2013 4:20:42 AM
Juxtaposed_ posted...
I like Twitch (but for some reason everyone at my low ELO thinks he's terrible)

He's got what amounts to a ranged execute and has huge damage in team fights.

exactly. Anytime i pick him people go "ugh not the rat" i go "trust me" 28 kills and a nexus later and my team loves him lol.

He scales really well and I believe a full 6 item build on him outdamages a full build vayne (I do know that whenever I face vayne I just need to get a few items and I can easily duel her even if she has the same items).

Plus his ult has so much penta kill potential.
#14Sword_SlasherPosted 4/3/2013 4:23:05 AM
Play Graves. He's just such a solid champion. Personally what I value as ADC is being able to play well when losing. He's great on the winning and the losing team, and provides so much with his kit.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#15PrizmSlashPosted 4/3/2013 4:26:03 AM
My vote goes for Varus.
---
-_-
#16Susan0Posted 4/3/2013 4:45:30 AM
Twitch or bust
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
Peace is at the end of my blade, FOOL