Best jungler for invading?

#1DJ_LimesPosted 4/2/2013 6:33:11 PM
I recall it was shyvanna, but after her w nerf I'm not so sure. Lee sin? Poodyr? Trundle?
---
DJLimes gamertag/Lol
09' cbr600rr vroooom vroooom!
#2justdeath1Posted 4/2/2013 6:36:18 PM
Trundle's Q makes him one, if not the strongest, 1 vs 1 duelist early game
Shaco is good if the enemy doesn't ward their jungle
Cho and nunu are very good for dash and dine
#3WebBowserPosted 4/2/2013 6:40:59 PM
All of the mentioned junglers are strong invaders. Also, any jungler that can escape over walls works well, so we can add a smart Jax to that list (a smart Jax is one that has wards on him at all times so he can jump over walls AND grant vision on command).
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#4Ravid182Posted 4/2/2013 6:45:42 PM
are you invading to steal camps or to kill the enemy jungler?

That makes a big difference
#5Stalky24Posted 4/2/2013 6:49:03 PM(edited)
Zed is by far best option. Shaco gets close, but Zed is still better pick.

#1 Zed is incredibly fast. I dont know if there are junglers that are faster than him with proper rune/mastery atm.

#2 Zed is manaless

#3 Zed's lvl 2 gives him Living Shadow, which allows him to cross the dragon/baron wall and get to the opposing buff faster. This, combined with his speed, allows him to zerg down their buff before they finish blue and come to take red.

#4 Zed's Living Shadow is best escape tool you have in the game. Better than Flash, better than Rift Walk. Better than Decoy.

What makes it that much better? If you press W>W>E, you switch away and the shadow that stays will cast E and slow him down. CG, they wont catch you even if they flash. And as a little bonus, Shadow gives vision.

Best play you can make is to start on purple side, start blue, steal their red and rush from behind to botlane. If their botlane is passive, they are lvl 1 and you are lvl 3. CG on doublekill.
#6infinitexxPosted 4/2/2013 6:48:37 PM
Mundo goes where he pleases.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#7WebBowserPosted 4/2/2013 6:48:52 PM
^that's actually a good point, for example, Udyr is amazing at stealing camps because Tiger stance can take out big dudes wicked fast, Whereas Trundle is one of the best Duelists in the game but is not as fast at clearing camps (still reasonably fast with an auto reset and AS steroid though, he's among the best for a reason).
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#8Shadow EdgePosted 4/2/2013 7:13:50 PM
You don't 1v1 Lee Sin early on.
---
ns