New Sejuani is going to be REALLY good

#1ninplayerPosted 4/2/2013 6:44:11 PM
And I mean REALLY REALLY good.

Prepare yourself, friends.

A new FOTM is on the horizon..............
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14
#2Chaotic WarriorPosted 4/2/2013 6:47:25 PM
really really good? no.

Viable now? hell yes.

Lets face it, sej right now is not viable at all. After her remake she will become very viable but she isn't go to be a pub stomping Lee Sin release or TF / Xin release type.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#3ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/2/2013 6:48:19 PM(edited)
Sejuani is already really good. She's going to be OP. People are going to complain. Then she's going to be nerfed, and she's going to be worse than she is now. Not saying she is bad, just that in the long run this is leading to a rest in peace for Sejuani.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4ryanaPosted 4/2/2013 7:38:41 PM
^ Probably

Most people just don't realize how good Sejuani is already.
#5Dota2Posted 4/2/2013 7:39:23 PM
really really good? no.

Viable now? hell yes.

Lets face it, sej right now is not viable at all. After her remake she will become very viable but she isn't go to be a pub stomping Lee Sin release or TF / Xin release type.

nahhhhhh.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/o5c1W.gif
#6LinktheMan46Posted 4/2/2013 7:49:09 PM
Chaotic Warrior posted...
really really good? no.

Viable now? hell yes.

wat. Lee Sin was one of the worst champions in the game when he released. It took months and months of hardcore buffing to make him viable.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#7Ava_BalthierPosted 4/2/2013 7:52:42 PM
sejuani is already really good, nobody gives her the time of day though. its riots cycle of balance all over again

Something nobody knows how to use properly - Bad needs buffed
Riot buffs champion- People start learning how to use them properly
previous buffs were way overboard- champion is now super OP
Riot nerfs champion to points worse than original- champion is actually bad now.
---
welcome to the world of online gaming, where nobody is your friend, and your friends, yeah they hate you too.
#8BelligeroPosted 4/2/2013 7:56:28 PM
Ava_Balthier posted...
sejuani is already really good, nobody gives her the time of day though. its riots cycle of balance all over again

Something nobody knows how to use properly - Bad needs buffed
Riot buffs champion- People start learning how to use them properly
previous buffs were way overboard- champion is now super OP
Riot nerfs champion to points worse than original- champion is actually bad now.

People always uses this argument on every underused champion ever that gets a small buff.

In truth, I would say that only happens in 40% of the cases. Rough number I pulled out of my ass, but 40%.
#9Fire_AwayPosted 4/2/2013 8:04:17 PM
Sej is completely viable right now and you have brain damage if you don't think so
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#10VoidgolemPosted 4/2/2013 8:07:47 PM
unless I'm missing something her lategame damage actually went down.

too lazy to run the full numbers, and not every game goes that long to begin with, so...
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"