I literally got blamed

#11CloudandYuffiePosted 4/3/2013 1:20:02 AM
wolf_lancer25 posted...
drakis24 posted...
Fed rammus is a good thing. You can tank and do massive damage with a decent build. You prolly took all the kills and wasted gold on fail items.

i built tanky items, the team had no tanks. Spirit of the ancient golem, sunfire cape and atmas for a bit of damage(later in the game)

I don't get why people think like this. "im fed taking all the kills might as well just build what I usually would build".

You were taking all the kills meaning you needed to go more damage and less tank. A tank can't carry a team if his team has no kills. but a off tank can help his team do more then a full tank could.
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#12EnricoMarini01Posted 4/3/2013 1:36:08 AM
CloudandYuffie posted...
wolf_lancer25 posted...
drakis24 posted...
Fed rammus is a good thing. You can tank and do massive damage with a decent build. You prolly took all the kills and wasted gold on fail items.

i built tanky items, the team had no tanks. Spirit of the ancient golem, sunfire cape and atmas for a bit of damage(later in the game)

I don't get why people think like this. "im fed taking all the kills might as well just build what I usually would build".

You were taking all the kills meaning you needed to go more damage and less tank. A tank can't carry a team if his team has no kills. but a off tank can help his team do more then a full tank could.

I'd actually be scared if my team did something dumb and gave Amumu an instant Giant Belt.

Tanky Junglers = you're not safe under tower pal.
---
"Speculation is not hard evidence; it is the refuge of those who cannot prove their point."
~ ArtosRC
#13GreatKiraLordPosted 4/3/2013 2:05:20 AM
I went 12/5/19 and this nunu said i ks'd.
He went 1-9-2 after being afk for almost the entire game.
And then tried to get ks by landing the last hits but kept dying.
I don't know why people like these exist in this world.
#14BhallspawnPosted 4/3/2013 2:11:15 AM
Lool, literally same thing happened to me few days ago...we lost and they blamed me in end for taking all kills..u know..with massive burst Rammus has...
#15DoctorEggmanPosted 4/3/2013 2:47:44 AM
you literally
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg