So I finally tried Jungle Nasus, how does anyone even stop this guy late game??

#1hello_indigoPosted 4/3/2013 1:15:24 AM
We be winning team fights 4v5 (our nidalee was literally 0/10/5 as a support and was basically useless and wasn't there half the time)...

Just wondering, how do you even stop Nasus late game? I didn't afk jungle farm either, I ganked quite a bit. Just made sure to last hit big minions with my Q, and late game there was just nothing enemy team could do.

They focus others and I wreck them, they focus me and my team wrecks them. Plus I was tanky as ****. So amazing :D
#2orcus_snakePosted 4/3/2013 1:18:29 AM
I also had a game where i never died, I was literally rushing teh ADC and making the enemy nid and jungle diana stand back to defend him while my team fought whatever front line they had, singed or something else.

Anyways I always would pull back alsmot dead and just let my team cleanup or take a tower after they all b.

was fun.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#3Xion350Posted 4/3/2013 2:00:43 AM
Slows and HP shred. That's about it.

Despite the massive slow on Wither, you can kite Nasus around.
---
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.
#4ERLiNoPosted 4/3/2013 5:56:36 AM
Xion350 posted...

its really hard to kite a nasus tbh.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#5spaldPosted 4/3/2013 6:08:19 AM
Quote:Xion350 posted...

its really hard to kite a nasus tbh.

@ERLiNo
a nasus with iceborn at least.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6genericname1234Posted 4/3/2013 6:10:38 AM
You might be able to kite the nasus, but if you can get the wither off on the adc you can probably force a flash or they'll have to eat the CC from somebody else on your team who is more mobile.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#7ValhadmarPosted 4/3/2013 6:11:03 AM
You used to be able to kite around Nasus. Now it just aint happening, he's gonna stick on your like glue with wither, and his iceborn. You are not going anywhere if your his target, and most likely your allies are going to need to peel for you, which puts them in range of nasus as well. So kiting is no longer an issue for nasus Season 3 in my opinion.
---
"The place we live is paradise, however the life we live is hell."
Heart Gold Fc: 0217 4396 5723