What makes me really angry about Riot

#21jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:44:08 AM
ohnoitslueshi posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
wantfastcars posted...
jonlaw101 posted...
ohnoitslueshi posted...
Giving Elise a humanoid form made her far creepier than a simple giant spider ever could be.

genius lets give humans a humanoid form to make them 10x creepier ty

He was saying that Elise would be less creepy in his opinion if she wasn't human at all, and had no human form. You couldn't "give a human a humanoid form" if she wasn't human at all, and was JUST a giant spider.

I got that. I'm just saying, let's give like Garen a humanoid form.

T - Humanoid Form: Turns into a human. Too creepy. Fears everyone for rest of the game.

Jesus christ, did the goddamn short bus break down or something?

How about giving Garen a spider form then? Creepy4u?
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#22InNox534Posted 4/3/2013 8:47:06 AM
Dota looks like crap.
#23jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:47:37 AM
InNox534 posted...
Dota looks like crap.

agreed but at least everyone isn't a human.

league of humans.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#24TnykuuhPosted 4/3/2013 8:52:17 AM
Riot actually said that Humanoid champs sells more than non-human/monster champ, so that's why.
---
Some fear death, others pray for it.
#25Sun Ce fanPosted 4/3/2013 8:54:13 AM
More monsters would be cool. Thing is though other companies may have rights and crap to the myth creatures (god of war comes to mind).

But yeah the recent champs are all to human. Only kha and Elise come close to nonhuman but are still to humanoid. Shame really
#26Darkyellow327Posted 4/3/2013 8:55:36 AM
Sun Ce fan posted...
More monsters would be cool. Thing is though other companies may have rights and crap to the myth creatures (god of war comes to mind).

But yeah the recent champs are all to human. Only kha and Elise come close to nonhuman but are still to humanoid. Shame really

I don't think they have rights to the creatures, they might have rights to their particular renditions of those creatures.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#27jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:58:17 AM
Darkyellow327 posted...
Sun Ce fan posted...

I don't think they have rights to the creatures, they might have rights to their particular renditions of those creatures.

"omg you copy our medusa"
---
#28MetalzdragonPosted 4/3/2013 9:12:29 AM
I hate it when uses release Urgot, Skarner, Yorick, and Trundle as examples on why Monster champions don't sell well based on appearance. Appearance had nothing to do with their low sales; the low sales were a result of all of them buggy as hell and they were considered "Under Powered" at release. Most of them didn't get fixed or made decent until patches later.

This would be like if they made Vi extremely underpowered, which causes nobody to buy her, and then they said she didn't sell well because nobody likes tough women. Or if they made Thresh underpowered and then they said nobody bought him because nobody likes ghosts or supports.

I honestly think Riot made those champions buggy and useless at release on purpose so that they had an excuse to make more Humanoids.
#29Darkyellow327Posted 4/3/2013 9:36:02 AM
Metalzdragon posted...
I hate it when uses release Urgot, Skarner, Yorick, and Trundle as examples on why Monster champions don't sell well based on appearance. Appearance had nothing to do with their low sales; the low sales were a result of all of them buggy as hell and they were considered "Under Powered" at release. Most of them didn't get fixed or made decent until patches later.

This would be like if they made Vi extremely underpowered, which causes nobody to buy her, and then they said she didn't sell well because nobody likes tough women. Or if they made Thresh underpowered and then they said nobody bought him because nobody likes ghosts or supports.

I honestly think Riot made those champions buggy and useless at release on purpose so that they had an excuse to make more Humanoids.

I still can't believe Rioto released Thresh the way he currently is.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle