Takes notes, this is how you armor up a female champion

#31metalmariolordPosted 4/3/2013 8:27:09 AM
Wonder how the female warriors fight almost nude...

How's that supposed to be effective?

All RPG games also...
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#32DartDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 9:03:13 AM
Having no impaired movements helps not dying. Also, masters of parrying.

Also, why bring up real world physics about protection ? How can this girl's armor bikini protect her from those magical beams ? D:
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#33Shadow EdgePosted 4/3/2013 9:08:08 AM
Boob plates can give you a concussion just by tripping on top of it.
---
ns
#34LANKAI09Posted 4/3/2013 9:16:03 AM
Shadow Edge posted...

You mean crack your sternum?

I don't know who would wear one on their head
#35Phoenix_HeartPosted 4/3/2013 9:25:48 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
Leona wears high heels, so I automatically disregard her art design as "garbage tier".

A bit petty.
---
I'm starting to wonder if all the mods on this site are the same person, and if that person is even old enough to be here.
#36DartDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 9:28:25 AM
Shadow Edge posted...

...what ?
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#37Suffer_NotPosted 4/3/2013 9:45:47 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
Leona wears high heels, so I automatically disregard her art design as "garbage tier".

A bit petty.

Give me one good and logical reason to wear high heels in plate mail*. The only thing it accomplishes for a warrior is arbitrarily reducing their balance and making it easier to knock them over. Someone like LeBlanc can get away with it because she's a wizard. But it's ludicrous to think that Leona's high heels aid her in blocking blows and leveraging for attacks, just as it is ridiculous to think that Vayne has not broken her ankles from tumbling in high heels. As silly as I think some of Riot's visual design is, I'm glad whomever had the fetish for irresponsible footwear has reeled it in a bit.

*Besides the rollerblade theory, which I think we can all agree is quite silly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#38BossfellaPosted 4/3/2013 9:48:29 AM
Not that it's terribly surprising, but people's conception of "feminism" here is incredibly off-base.
---
A curse on the judges, the coppers, and screws who torture the innocent, wrongly accused.
#39ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/3/2013 9:48:35 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
Leona not visually pleasing?

Get out.

---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#40Suffer_NotPosted 4/3/2013 9:49:29 AM
Shadow Edge posted...

...what ?

Well, if a boob plate was on the ground and you tripped over it, you could definitely get a concussion. And if you tripped over something else and smashed your head into a boob plate that just happened to be where your head landed, that could also give you a concussion. Although the same thing could be said of a wide variety of items, so that information is not very useful to discussion.

Wearing a boobplate, tripping, and landing on it won't give you a concussion. It can break a rib or crack your sternum, both of which can be quite serious in their own right, but they aren't concussions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX