This or StarCraft 2?

#21ikilledkenny2Posted 4/3/2013 9:55:43 AM
saint35 posted...
Starcraft 2 is a game with great potential, but there's simply too many instances where players who don't deserve to win end up doing so. League I've never raged after a game because I know the other people won due to having more skill. League I also find to be the more fun game.

What sc2 is a 1v1 game, unless they're hacking or something, the person who got the win deserves it 100% of the time.
#22ryanaPosted 4/3/2013 10:00:16 AM
I own both. I play both.

I do prefer LoL over SC2 simply because being good at SC2 seems like work to me. I spend so much focus keeping up 150+ apm, doing two-pronged drops while pushing up mid that I forget to, you know, have fun.
#23UnderwaterAirPosted 4/3/2013 11:02:49 AM
saint35 posted...
Starcraft 2 is a game with great potential, but there's simply too many instances where players who don't deserve to win end up doing so. League I've never raged after a game because I know the other people won due to having more skill. League I also find to be the more fun game.

Not sure if serious... >_>
But something tells me you're bronze in both SC2 and LoL.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#24Twinrova225Posted 4/4/2013 6:39:24 AM
Redskins4Life21 posted...
Twinrova225 posted...
Redskins4Life21 posted...
natchu96 posted...
Um, StarCraft 2 is an RTS, and this is a MOBA . . . ?

i know. still fair to compare the two games, though. its not like i'm comparing call of duty with madden

You might as well be comparing a Third Person Shooter and a Zelda game. MOBA's and RTS's have very little in common.

There's also the fact that LoL is well, free. And Starcraft 2 is not.

Dota was originally created using WarCraft 3's map editor , was it not? One has to admit that to an outside observer or someone who is not deeply familiar with both games, they are comparable.

It was, but playing Reign of Chaos and being good at it had very little to do with how well you did at DOTA. So no, it's not a valid comparison.
---
"Cid is badass. He's old and still crackin'. He can fight underwater with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He drinks the goddamn tea." -Gaming_Mastery