Still absolutely love surrendering as you win

#1Zeeak4444Posted 4/3/2013 8:28:09 AM
Was in a 4 man premade with skype and we stompped by the 10 min mark, I personally was. 13-2 ashe by the 15 min mark.

Score is about 27-12 while they only have their inhib turrets up so the four of us decide to mess around and have some fun. The one random who played Dianna was 1-9 at this point getting wrecked and started to throw up surrenders every 2 min like clockwork while saying in chat "we can't win", "seriously guys let's just ff this is pointless". We were laughing because I was already a 23/5 Ashe going 1v3 and getting double and triples before dying and stuff.

The dianna's surrender turns into her harassing and talking trash to us about how were bad and get caught and we waste her time and stuff (The whole time she is farming and getting caught solo while taking every red and blue buff we have from like the 12 min onward)
And she still isn't fighting with us or moving with us at all.

Finally the four of us decide to end it get an easy ace 4v5 while dianna is back in our base no joke buying a blue consumable while the fight goes down. We ace them and she starts screaming in chat "finish them" and in all chat "GG scrubs" and crap like that so we get the nexus to 50 health and surrender.

The enemy team was laughing so hard (they were a lot of fun very talkative and not takin the game too serious) while she starts to freak out so hard. Literally all 9 of us were laughing at her as she proceeded to become the madest bro that ever lived. I was drunk on the tears of her rage and what a sweet victory it was for the 9 of us.

Lol sometimes losing is really the greatest win.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#2pafbonkPosted 4/3/2013 8:30:48 AM
Lol well done.
---
Official Pikachu of the Pokemon X board.
"1+1=2" -NickLOLZ
#3a5ny5Posted 4/3/2013 8:31:09 AM
dog
#4wantfastcarsPosted 4/3/2013 8:31:38 AM
lol

On a note of that last statement, I agree. I'd rather lose a well-fought 45-minute game than stomp and have them surrender at 20. It's more fun.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#5HyperShadow4321Posted 4/3/2013 8:32:30 AM
Hahah wow, yeah, this has happened to me twice before (being on the losing end). I imagine it's pretty funny from the perspective of the team surrendering, but then it makes the other team just feel extra terrible because they got a hollow win.
#6Zeeak4444(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:37:55 AM
HyperShadow4321 posted...
Hahah wow, yeah, this has happened to me twice before (being on the losing end). I imagine it's pretty funny from the perspective of the team surrendering, but then it makes the other team just feel extra terrible because they got a hollow win.

I agree but we don't do it for any enemy. We have done it maybe 20-25 times for teammates we don't like and just as many for enemy teams we do like.

Usually (like this game) we do it because both teams are joking around and having baron dances and stuff. Only works wells in premades because the enemy premade joins in on it..

One time we did it (we were a full 5 this time) we all went ultimate bravery and shouted it in all chat before minions spawned.. The whole enemy team said they were looking up ones for them and by the judge of their items they held true to their aggrement. It was all for fun so when we surrendered they all laughed.

We try to be sure not to do it to teams who try hard or are silent in chat for the same reason of not disrespecting them like that.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#7lightdragoon88Posted 4/3/2013 8:54:14 AM
Win or lose, the best games are where everyone is talking and enjoying each other company in the match.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#8NessosinPosted 4/3/2013 9:04:36 AM
One of the most fun matches I had was an ARAM where we got absolutely stomped, and we were all just having fun and joking around in all chat. When we were down to just like 1 Nexus turret and they probably had all turrets still up, I said something in all chat like "you guys might as well just surrender you don't stand a chance" and then about 15 seconds later it said they agreed to a surrender and we won.

Everyone had a great time in the aftergame chat talking about it. Their blitzcrank was amazing.
#9ssupermario92Posted 4/3/2013 9:04:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gv0yY.png
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana
#10neon screenPosted 4/3/2013 9:07:51 AM
This makes me wish I had more LoL friends to skype with.

http://i.imgur.com/gv0yY.png

Disregard this poor sod