Strong, but not often contested TT picks?

#1Ravid182Posted 4/3/2013 11:52:45 AM
I am looking to get into twisted treeline a bit but I don't know much about the strategy and what people do. Do people jungle in it? What would be good picks? I got gold in it right when it came out in about 7 games or so but I just played a lot of jungle shyvana I don't know what actually is good in it.
#2DartDragoonPosted 4/3/2013 11:54:54 AM
Just remember that: The team with Cho'Gath will always win
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#3cuban69Posted 4/3/2013 11:59:42 AM
Just remember that most people don't play TT, and they're going to tell you about the two or three champs that stomped them the last time they played.
---
QuantumSurvival on US
#4Gladiator28Posted 4/3/2013 12:01:34 PM
There are plenty of viable strategies.

From what I noticed, the bruiser meta is largely popular because it is very tough to beat. But if you are very good at kiting, then having an ADC on a team is quite possible. My friend's had a team of Leblanc, Cait, Lulu, and they barely lost. They knew what champs they had to ban, such as Olaf, so it wouldn't ruin their comp.

Some obnoxious champs are Wukong, Singed, Teemo, Jax, and Olaf.
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#5DartDragoonPosted 4/3/2013 1:02:28 PM
Cho'Gath man, my team and I have a 100% win rate for each game that we had Cho'Gath. His CC, natural tankiness and true damage are too much to handle for a LOT of 3-man comps.

The games we lost was because the other team got Cho first or he got banned...
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#6SomnambulisticPosted 4/3/2013 1:07:07 PM
Renekton is the unsung king of Twisted Treeline.
---
[ DAYS GONE BYE ]
Waiting for a new UT/UC game.
#7Airborne_GnorcPosted 4/3/2013 1:11:21 PM
Volibear, Cho, and Singed are pretty much borderline unbeatable.
---
Formerly Z911
#8GainazzoPosted 4/3/2013 1:17:58 PM(edited)
Not contested, I'd say Lulu, maybe Kassadin.

You just need a good melee bruiser with lulu (Jax seems to be the best with her) which are the most common picks in TT.

Kassadin can jump over every wall in the game which gives amazing utility for him.

Edit.

Yes people jungle there and people who are saying Cho, he is banned 95% of the time there.
#9XpertGamer0989Posted 4/3/2013 3:04:06 PM
Ryze and Tanky Morde are also great in TT.
---
"I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming." -- Mitch Hedberg, RIP
#10TheSchrefPosted 4/3/2013 3:07:50 PM(edited)
Why are people saying Champions that are banned/picked in every single ranked game like Cho and Singed?

Champions that are really strong and I don't see picked ALL the time or aren't banned ALL the time are Riven and Garen.