Why no Rageblade on Nasus?

#1saint35Posted 4/3/2013 2:31:12 PM
Seems like it would be one of the best items for him. Yet nobody builds it on him. Greatly increases attack speed and has lifesteal too. So why is it never used on him?
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#2WayavasPosted 4/3/2013 2:31:58 PM
because there are better item choices
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#3SRfreakpspPosted 4/3/2013 2:38:07 PM
Wayavas posted...
because there are better item choices

sheep.
---
3781 0285 2642 Jumpz0rz Ultimat0rz Starz0rz
#4PhoenixNinePosted 4/3/2013 2:38:58 PM
I'd rather have a Zephyr.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#5_HeXPosted 4/3/2013 2:40:34 PM
Lategame his damage comes from his Q and it's really a waste of gold, could be a luxury/situational item as the last item I guess.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6SRfreakpspPosted 4/3/2013 2:43:28 PM
_HeX posted...
Lategame his damage comes from his Q and it's really a waste of gold, could be a luxury/situational item as the last item I guess.

If the pros rushed it you guys would to. You're trying to put together the reason behind why things are done the way they are. But once a pro changes something then you guys go and try to put together the reason behind why something is done all over again to justify the choice. Since this dude is not a pro, you're too sheep-like to justify it.
---
#7Kandar888Posted 4/3/2013 2:46:17 PM
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...

If the pros rushed it you guys would to. You're trying to put together the reason behind why things are done the way they are. But once a pro changes something then you guys go and try to put together the reason behind why something is done all over again to justify the choice. Since this dude is not a pro, you're too sheep-like to justify it.

K, go break it down for me mathematically why it's better on Nasus to get Rageblade vs Locket/Bulwark Mr. ImnotaSheep
#8_HeXPosted 4/3/2013 2:46:22 PM
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...

Let me guess, you're one of those "I rebel just to rebel because I'm not a sheep and do my own thing just to be different"?

I already gave you the reason why it's not a good item on Nasus, like I said, the main portion of his damage comes from his Q lategame and you want CDR and stats lategame to let you survive and be there to throw out Q's as often as possible.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9Zeeak4444Posted 4/3/2013 2:46:38 PM
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...

No your right. Build full damage nasus. Go on.

I'll proceede to laugh as you walk in to use your Q (the source of lane Nasus' damage) and get blown up in 2 seconds because you are squishy as hell.

Don't be a sheep, I love free wins.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#10SRfreakpspPosted 4/3/2013 2:47:17 PM
Kandar888 posted...
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...

K, go break it down for me mathematically why it's better on Nasus to get Rageblade vs Locket/Bulwark Mr. ImnotaSheep

You break down why it's not bro. You badass nerd you.
---