Why no Rageblade on Nasus?

#11zero3nbaPosted 4/3/2013 2:47:29 PM
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...
Lategame his damage comes from his Q and it's really a waste of gold, could be a luxury/situational item as the last item I guess.

If the pros rushed it you guys would to. You're trying to put together the reason behind why things are done the way they are. But once a pro changes something then you guys go and try to put together the reason behind why something is done all over again to justify the choice. Since this dude is not a pro, you're too sheep-like to justify it.

You keep calling people "sheep," so give some reasoning as to why Rageblade would be a viable option.
---
But he's so smart and analytical, too. He could be a combination analyst and therapist. The world's first analrapist. - KMAnsem
#12Kandar888Posted 4/3/2013 2:47:30 PM
_HeX posted...
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...
Lategame his damage comes from his Q and it's really a waste of gold, could be a luxury/situational item as the last item I guess.

If the pros rushed it you guys would to. You're trying to put together the reason behind why things are done the way they are. But once a pro changes something then you guys go and try to put together the reason behind why something is done all over again to justify the choice. Since this dude is not a pro, you're too sheep-like to justify it.

Let me guess, you're one of those "I rebel just to rebel because I'm not a sheep and do my own thing just to be different"?

I already gave you the reason why it's not a good item on Nasus, like I said, the main portion of his damage comes from his Q lategame and you want CDR and stats lategame to let you survive and be there to throw out Q's as often as possible.

SHHH! First, Let's let him make an even better example of himself.
#13Rookie_JetPosted 4/3/2013 2:47:46 PM
Wayavas posted...
because there are better item choices

Yeah, Nasus needs to build some bulk. Even if you're going for more offense, I would say a hydra is better for many situations. If you want just single target DPS, then phantom or IE is better.
#14VoidgolemPosted 4/3/2013 2:48:12 PM
if I'm going to go for attack speed, AD, and ability power I'mma just buy Triforce.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#15SRfreakpspPosted 4/3/2013 2:48:14 PM
Zeeak4444 posted...
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...

No your right. Build full damage nasus. Go on.

I'll proceede to laugh as you walk in to use your Q (the source of lane Nasus' damage) and get blown up in 2 seconds because you are squishy as hell.

Don't be a sheep, I love free wins.

It's hard to take in something you say when you don't know the difference between you're and your. Nice one bro.
---
3781 0285 2642 Jumpz0rz Ultimat0rz Starz0rz
#16mutation10101Posted 4/3/2013 2:49:00 PM
The fact that all his damage comes from his farmed Q, AS is a pretty wasted stat on him. He builds no damage outside of an IBG/TF, and maybe a LW if fed. He would not be getting enough lifesteal from AA's to make it worthwhile. AP isn't the best stat for him either. Sure it adds a little damage to his e and ult, but you're talking about such minor damage changes from it. It's just not a good item for him unless you build him straight damage, which is pretty stupid.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#17SRfreakpspPosted 4/3/2013 2:49:13 PM
Rookie_Jet posted...
Wayavas posted...
because there are better item choices

Yeah, Nasus needs to build some bulk. Even if you're going for more offense, I would say a hydra is better for many situations. If you want just single target DPS, then phantom or IE is better.

Finally a brain on this board.
---
#18SRfreakpspPosted 4/3/2013 2:50:05 PM
Kandar888 posted...
_HeX posted...
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...

Let me guess, you're one of those "I rebel just to rebel because I'm not a sheep and do my own thing just to be different"?

I already gave you the reason why it's not a good item on Nasus, like I said, the main portion of his damage comes from his Q lategame and you want CDR and stats lategame to let you survive and be there to throw out Q's as often as possible.

How fat are you? Honestly, don't lie to me bro.
---
#19FandomOfRandomPosted 4/3/2013 2:52:19 PM
Kandar888 posted...
_HeX posted...
SRfreakpsp posted...
_HeX posted...

How fat are you? Honestly, don't lie to me bro.

Best troll NA?
---
http://i.imgur.com/PYinkC7.jpg
#20SRfreakpspPosted 4/3/2013 2:54:13 PM
Just look at his attempt to make me look like a fool. I don't even like fool man it means beans in my language. His writing resembles that of a fatass..
---