Malphite picks into rumble solo top.

#1happyscrub1Posted 4/4/2013 12:35:31 AM
Me: You sure you can fight rumble? Don't know why you picked malphite. Do you want to lane switch me mid?

Malphite: I'm fine

Game starts

Malphite now 0-2 solo top. He tower hugs now cause he too scared. Rumble now ganking mid. Now rumble Godlike after roaming everywhere after killing malphite more.

Now malphite is sad so he stays top 80% of the game to last hit minions refusing to help.

I don't know why people counter pick themselves so hard in rank.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#2legendarylemurPosted 4/4/2013 12:39:26 AM
You should've ganked top after pushing mid. Rumble is really weak to ganks, and Malph with ult is almost a guaranteed kill during a gank.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#3ssupermario92Posted 4/4/2013 12:39:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gv0yY.png
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana
#4Lord_WoobiePosted 4/4/2013 1:02:07 AM
How is Rumble weak to ganks, other than the fact that he pushes hard? He has Harpoon and his MS shield, and his ult is great at making people not follow him.

Plus it sounds like he wasn't always in lane long enough to get ganked.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#5legendarylemurPosted 4/4/2013 2:27:42 PM
Lord_Woobie posted...
How is Rumble weak to ganks, other than the fact that he pushes hard? He has Harpoon and his MS shield, and his ult is great at making people not follow him.

Why do you think he never does well on pro games? Great ganks burn Rumble before his movement speed shield can save him, and harpoon doesn't save him from ganks. Attack animation is too slow. You forget that Rumble is extremely squishy. Ult from Malph is WAAAY more than enough time to burn Rumble before he can flash or do anything, especially if it's a gank from the mid.

So yeah, it's TC's fault for not shutting down Rumble before it was too late.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#6LlamaNubPosted 4/4/2013 2:33:20 PM
legendarylemur posted...
Lord_Woobie posted...

Why do you think he never does well on pro games? Great ganks burn Rumble before his movement speed shield can save him, and harpoon doesn't save him from ganks. Attack animation is too slow. You forget that Rumble is extremely squishy. Ult from Malph is WAAAY more than enough time to burn Rumble before he can flash or do anything, especially if it's a gank from the mid.

So yeah, it's TC's fault for not shutting down Rumble before it was too late.

20% TC's fault. 80%'s Malphite's fault.

My logic?

If TC was the Malphite and came to this board complaining about his jungler not helping him, whose fault would it be? The jungler's? Yeah, thought so.

Yes, TC could have helped his ally.. but to attribute no error to someone who counter-picked himself and then proceeded to play like trash is asinine.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#7OwlRammerPosted 4/4/2013 2:34:37 PM
lol Malphite counters Rumble
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#8the_rowanPosted 4/4/2013 2:38:05 PM
Unless you have a bursty jungler, ganking Rumble's lane when he's far ahead and has ult, malph ult or no, is almost certain to end with him getting at least one kill back if not two.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#9DepressedOtterPosted 4/4/2013 2:42:27 PM
OwlRammer posted...
lol Malphite counters Rumble

no
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#10the_rowanPosted 4/4/2013 2:45:06 PM
Malphite is horrible against Rumble and literally his only saving grace is his ult allowing for strong ganks on his lane. Rumble can shield all his rock throws and wins every trade ridiculously hard just by looking at Malphite.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia