Sejuani Early Jungle...

#1DartDragoonPosted 4/4/2013 8:01:55 AM
I need tips to even out her abysmal early jungle. Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but she takes FOREVER before becoming a threat. Also, she's kinda squishy until she gets Golem Spirit, so ganks often doesn't turn in my favor.

Any tips as far as Runes/Masteries/Build order goes ? I'm pretty sure i'm doing something wrong but can't figure out what exactly...
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#2nomorePosted 4/4/2013 8:09:15 AM
I always found her early jungle to be not quite as bad as people say.

Masteries 9/21/0 or 0/21/9
Runes, Armour yellows, attack speed reds.
Coule go for armour or Magic Pen reds, but I just use a fairly standard jungly runset.

Skills WQWE
Then max W, then E.

Machete/5 to start, I usually rush either mobility boots or a giants belt.

Only problems I have ever had with her is getting counter jungled by Xin/Lee/etc where she can't really defend herself.
Ganks should be fine though...
#3Dark_Luna3Posted 4/4/2013 8:10:43 AM
Run HP5 quints.

End up with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX9heYJUMz8

Thank me later.
#4BiglabronPosted 4/4/2013 8:21:41 AM(edited)
stop rushing your jungle item people, only a handful of champions actually benefit enough to warrant full completion of a jungle item.

On Sej you machete 5 pot start. If you score a gank and can manage 1k gold before your first back then rush the giants belt.

If you can't touch 1k gold before backing upgrade machete to regen item and then debate whether or not you want a philo for shurellyias.

Just to provide information look at this, x man claws and a sight stone together will cost you 50 more gold than a wriggles. 50 more gold and you get multiple wards that don't go on cool down. They refresh every time you base unlike a wriggles. Odds are you are hurting yourself completing your jungle item first.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#5JiminyTheDingoPosted 4/4/2013 9:48:09 AM
I always found her early jungle to be not quite as bad as people say.

Masteries 9/21/0 or 0/21/9
Runes, Armour yellows, attack speed reds.
Coule go for armour or Magic Pen reds, but I just use a fairly standard jungly runset.

Skills WQWE
Then max W, then E.

Machete/5 to start, I usually rush either mobility boots or a giants belt.

Only problems I have ever had with her is getting counter jungled by Xin/Lee/etc where she can't really defend herself.
Ganks should be fine though...

I agree that her early jungle is not as bad as people say. Her initial clear is really the only part about her that is weak, but it's not like you come close to dying.

For skills, I go WQ then either W or E depending on the situation, but I usually go EW. Then I max E because it makes your ganking much better, you'll still be increasing AOE damage for clearing camps, and your W damage will be getting better as you get HP items anyway.

Typically the first item I get is a Sunfire Cape thein either Abyssal, Liandry's, or Rylai's. Then pretty much just straight tank. I usually get boots of mobility, but I go Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi sometimes as well. I agree with Biglabron that you should not be rushing your Spirit item on Sejuani.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#6HostileFirePosted 4/8/2013 2:24:38 AM
If you didn't get an early gank kill or two look into starting a Locket with a health crystal and go from there.

9/21/0
AS reds, armor yellows, scaling MR blues and movespeed quints
W>Q>W (or if early gank go E here first)>E from here max R>W>E>Q in that order

Machete/5pot start > Spirit Stone > Boots > Health Crystal or Giants Belt if you got enough on a recall > if you bought Giant's Belt finish Elder Golem otherwise keep building into Locket > finish Golem here or vice versa with Locket > Mobi boots unless Ninja Tabi is needed > find out if your team needs an Aegies/Runic Bulwark and if it's needed buy it here or inplace of Locket if needed badly > if you're the team's main damage sponge go Randuin's from here otherwise you can buy your only damage item from here in a Liandry's > if you didn't need the Aegies go Warmogs from here

Peel for your entire team. Constantly have W up and Q into anyone diving your main damage dealers and press E to slow them down.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/