Volibear Q nerf

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Ok so with Volibear I used to max skills in this order W > E > R > Q simply because the speed boost was static, now that it changed a lot, if you are jungling volibear you are going to have to max Q and then E and then W....which makes no sense because then his clear times will suck....WHAT DO?

IS HE NOW GOING TO BE BACK TO TOP AND OUT OF THE JUNGLE?
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
3 years ago#2
It's an early game nerf but a late game buff, making it equal out to a rescaling.

This is probably not going to take him top, but I can never predict these things.
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
3 years ago#3
OnionOfMystery posted...
It's an early game nerf but a late game buff, making it equal out to a rescaling.

This is probably not going to take him top, but I can never predict these things.

yes I know its an early game nerf that will destroy all your early game as a jungler, your ganks will be horrible now unless you max your Q or at least spend 4 points in it, but that means your W will do enough damage/buff attack speed and your E will not slow the enemy enough, which will ruin volibear totally and will make him like Sion or some other shi* champions
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
3 years ago#4
OnionOfMystery posted...

I don't find the movement of 5% plus in lategame all that special esp since volibear doesn't really have a lategme that is nearly as good as his early to mid anyways. Besides I'd much rather have 45 from the beginning and lose out on the 50 at the end

I wouldn't say it balances out at all
3 years ago#5
You won't have to max Q early. Your ganks are just gonna be a little less effective.

Meh change, couldn't care less
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
3 years ago#6
centurion911 posted...
You won't have to max Q early. Your ganks are just gonna be a little less effective.

Meh change, couldn't care less

do you main Volibear?

I care because I can see how this is going to ruin my ganks or my clear times......maybe ill have to buy madred razor now :S

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived