Volibear Q nerf

#1WayavasPosted 4/4/2013 12:24:16 PM
Ok so with Volibear I used to max skills in this order W > E > R > Q simply because the speed boost was static, now that it changed a lot, if you are jungling volibear you are going to have to max Q and then E and then W....which makes no sense because then his clear times will suck....WHAT DO?

IS HE NOW GOING TO BE BACK TO TOP AND OUT OF THE JUNGLE?
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#2OnionOfMysteryPosted 4/4/2013 12:26:30 PM
It's an early game nerf but a late game buff, making it equal out to a rescaling.

This is probably not going to take him top, but I can never predict these things.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#3Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:35:36 PM
OnionOfMystery posted...
It's an early game nerf but a late game buff, making it equal out to a rescaling.

This is probably not going to take him top, but I can never predict these things.

yes I know its an early game nerf that will destroy all your early game as a jungler, your ganks will be horrible now unless you max your Q or at least spend 4 points in it, but that means your W will do enough damage/buff attack speed and your E will not slow the enemy enough, which will ruin volibear totally and will make him like Sion or some other shi* champions
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#4ManTigerPosted 4/4/2013 12:50:36 PM
OnionOfMystery posted...

I don't find the movement of 5% plus in lategame all that special esp since volibear doesn't really have a lategme that is nearly as good as his early to mid anyways. Besides I'd much rather have 45 from the beginning and lose out on the 50 at the end

I wouldn't say it balances out at all
#5centurion911Posted 4/4/2013 12:53:12 PM
You won't have to max Q early. Your ganks are just gonna be a little less effective.

Meh change, couldn't care less
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#6Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 1:23:27 PM
centurion911 posted...
You won't have to max Q early. Your ganks are just gonna be a little less effective.

Meh change, couldn't care less

do you main Volibear?

I care because I can see how this is going to ruin my ganks or my clear times......maybe ill have to buy madred razor now :S
---