So atm no one beat Udyr top?

#1GetHighAndPlayPosted 4/4/2013 1:09:42 PM
Been going man mode with him since a few days ago 2v1ing top ganks and what not constant diving everyone. Have not had a match up that doesnt just turn and run from me yet.

Does anyone beat him top beside weird picks like Vayne?
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#2Master Of The DeadPosted 4/4/2013 1:11:15 PM
I thought the changes to him were meant to hurt his laning?
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#3Master_strikerPosted 4/4/2013 1:18:15 PM
Master Of The Dead posted...
I thought the changes to him were meant to hurt his laning?

He can still lane decently, and if you max turtle and you farm, no one can really bother you.
#4WayavasPosted 4/4/2013 2:08:13 PM
well, hotshotgg just lost his lane to kha zix badly on the lcs, so there you go
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#5UnderwaterAirPosted 4/4/2013 2:23:22 PM
He can be beaten at top... it's just that lot of tops have a problem with him. His shield to trade, his E to stun in ganks, and his Q harass.

The amount of damage out of and then the ability to trade with W is just devastating.

Udyr also does alright at mid against a few AP champions. With some preparation with runes and masteries you can scare off a number of mids and zone them out in laning. Think Tiger was powerful against 700 hp bruisers? Try it out on a 500 hp squishy mid. lol

Bring red pots, pot up range damage, tiger two times and laugh as they either die to ignite or are zoned out unless their jungler can recover for them.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#6FlameLord23Posted 4/4/2013 2:26:00 PM
Wayavas posted...
well, hotshotgg just lost his lane to kha zix badly on the lcs, so there you go

Lost lane doesn't even begin to describe it...
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7spartanreborn1Posted 4/4/2013 2:30:18 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...
He can be beaten at top... it's just that lot of tops have a problem with him. His shield to trade, his E to stun in ganks, and his Q harass.

The amount of damage out of and then the ability to trade with W is just devastating.

Udyr also does alright at mid against a few AP champions. With some preparation with runes and masteries you can scare off a number of mids and zone them out in laning. Think Tiger was powerful against 700 hp bruisers? Try it out on a 500 hp squishy mid. lol

Bring red pots, pot up range damage, tiger two times and laugh as they either die to ignite or are zoned out unless their jungler can recover for them.

This sounds pretty good against like kat. maybe Diana?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
#8FvPPosted 4/4/2013 2:30:41 PM
ap teemo
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#9GetHighAndPlay(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:35:29 PM
HSGG doesnt count when was the last time you seen him win lane? lol

Oh I do love the Tiger on squishy mids a lot of times i just run in behind their tower through their jungle after i either killed or forced their top lane out.

2 Tigers is usually enough hell 1 if you mid follows up with you.
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#10Master_strikerPosted 4/4/2013 6:11:18 PM
ap teemo

don't... don;t talk about it....

just don't. When you manage to reach him, blind and w away. just.. don't....