This game severely lacks champions that can truly carry a team.

#1FerrousIronyPosted 4/4/2013 2:20:51 PM
We need a champion that can lift an ally off the ground and run around with them, like a unit in a Nippon Ichi game. Naturally this would provide some shielding, and maybe it could even provide a temporary move-speed buff (f*** logic). Maybe the whole carry feature could be extended to include the enemy team, though maybe have it so that the enemy could still attack (and tick damage off the carrying unit).

Though I could see a ton of potential for "helping" your team with a character like this.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/syktmw.gif
#2Darkyellow327Posted 4/4/2013 2:21:32 PM
We need more champions like Angus, The Puncher.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#3FvPPosted 4/4/2013 2:21:43 PM
Lulu gives shields, gives movement speed, and carries games
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4boktai3Posted 4/4/2013 2:21:56 PM
if it forces the player being "helped" to move without their consent, at least make it something that you have to click on, like thresh lantern.
#5zeppelin312Posted 4/4/2013 2:22:52 PM
we need summoner throw
#6FerrousIrony(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:26:53 PM
if it forces the player being "helped" to move without their consent, at least make it something that you have to click on, like thresh lantern.

But where's the fun in that? You don't have to click on Anivia's walls to be blocked off by them, do you?
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/syktmw.gif
#7boktai3Posted 4/4/2013 2:31:04 PM
FerrousIrony posted...

But where's the fun in that? You don't have to click on Anivia's walls to be blocked off by them, do you?

good thing walls aren't movement altering effects like thresh's lantern then.