Good combos for Zed?

#1GreatKiraLordPosted 4/4/2013 2:35:05 PM
For those that are in high tiers and/or good with Zed, could you tell me what combos I should use with Zed? I decided to capitalize on a character at a time for different roles.
And I chose to play with Zed for mid since he's cool, has high potential, and has scary skill cap that I think can be rewarding once I am good with him. Thanks as always.
#2wehomiesPosted 4/4/2013 2:52:08 PM
WEQ to harrass
WEQWR or WEWR(E) to destroy
#3Luster_SlyPosted 4/4/2013 2:53:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fXVaxQF.gif
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#4DesertShinobiPosted 4/4/2013 2:54:38 PM
If you are going to ult, make sure to use your combo after you ult, not before
---
"The world holds back the strong, so the weak and stupid can be nurtured."-Bolandjf
xbox gamertag-GoW Xx Kyuubi
#5Doc_MPosted 4/4/2013 3:03:53 PM
In top lane, W>E is great. You use it to poke them down a bit and then pop the W>E>W>Q combo and chase them down. One tip, I like to try to get my ult off without burning my W to close the gap so I can use it if they have an escape mechanic or flash away. For top, maxing E first is best most times. Same might be true in mid if you're good but Q if you have a hard time CSing.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
#6GreatKiraLord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:07:05 PM
thanks guys
even with great items in lategame (this is when everyone also has good items lol), I realized i was having a hard time killing 1v1 as full health against others in full health WITHOUT ult.
is that normal? But then I harass with W, E, and Q until I get my R. Then I use ult with W,E, and Q combos and I usually kill. but is that normal for Zed in lategame?
#7Dota2Posted 4/4/2013 9:09:54 PM
LMMHSMMHWQEMMHES?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#8olijollyPosted 4/4/2013 9:11:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9ugotmailbroPosted 4/4/2013 9:22:52 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
thanks guys
even with great items in lategame (this is when everyone also has good items lol), I realized i was having a hard time killing 1v1 as full health against others in full health WITHOUT ult.
is that normal? But then I harass with W, E, and Q until I get my R. Then I use ult with W,E, and Q combos and I usually kill. but is that normal for Zed in lategame?

I think so.
I usualy just kite enemies when they are at low health (without ult).
If I wanted to gank an enemy at high health, I'd wait until I have ult and then combo through them. and usually this destroys almost everyone. however, at full health the enemies seem to withstand my non-ult combos very well in late-game.