400$ account permabanned :)

#11Masemune_100Posted 4/4/2013 3:58:27 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

I'm just making sure you meant that as Kha'Zix' laugh.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#12KainDrag0oN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:59:23 PM
Sorry kiddo. I work and earn A LOT of money probably unlike you. So those <useless> skins I bought them myself. But I guess that concept is hard to grasp for people who've never 1) worked and 2) worked a job bigger than minimum wage (which is just modern slavery, btw).
---
The blade is vanquished. So it unfolds...and we are a step closer to our destinies.
#13xRustySpoonPosted 4/4/2013 3:59:44 PM
I never understood why people threatened to AFK. Do you have such little self-control that the only option you can think of is to simply quit? I secretly hope that you're one of the many people who I reported in my ranked games who threatened to afk.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#14BIadeBIadePosted 4/4/2013 4:00:03 PM
My Mabinogi account that I spent ~2,400$ on over the years was recently banned for hacking I did a year and a half ago.
---
League of Legends - Zantoma
PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#15KainDrag0oN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:00:57 PM
Well ... There is no valid reason that's not fundamentally dumb to a threat for afk. It's only living an affect. Working hard for 30 minutes and seeing your team just not care can make someone angry.
---
The blade is vanquished. So it unfolds...and we are a step closer to our destinies.
#16Savra104Posted 4/4/2013 4:01:24 PM
You're threatening your team on top of multiple previous suspensions. What exactly did you expect the result to be?

There are people who have bad games at all levels of play. Just take it and go. There's no reason to take it out on your team. Hell, you could even go find a pillow to punch and that'd be a better alternative to this sort of thing.

xRustySpoon posted...
I never understood why people threatened to AFK. Do you have such little self-control that the only option you can think of is to simply quit? I secretly hope that you're one of the many people who I reported in my ranked games who threatened to afk.

It's not much of a secret hope now, is it? :P
#17TwilightKing13Posted 4/4/2013 4:01:31 PM
Well ... There is no valid reason that's not fundamentally dumb to a threat for afk. It's only living an affect. Working hard for 30 minutes and seeing your team just not care can make someone angry.

Show us the tribunal report, or you could be making all of this up.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#18Luster_SlyPosted 4/4/2013 4:01:49 PM
My Mabinogi account that I spent ~2,400$ on over the years was recently banned for hacking I did a year and a half ago.

lol mabigoni
lol spending that much money
lol hacking

so fair, next worthy.
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#19xRustySpoonPosted 4/4/2013 4:02:40 PM

At least you admit it.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#20AphoristicPosted 4/4/2013 4:03:13 PM
Message support and threaten to report them to the BBB and see if they give you a refund.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]