400$ account permabanned :)

#101SigmaHacielPosted 4/4/2013 8:38:58 PM
He got banned for saying he'd AFK.

That is like getting banned for taking a piss during a match, lest you piss your bed.

THAT? Makes EA look godlike in comparison.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#102EcchiBakaPosted 4/4/2013 8:46:24 PM
I feel the need to quote another post from a different topic because it's relevant and hilarious;

Riot can't do this to me. I'm a paying customer.

---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#103King_of_NowPosted 4/4/2013 9:08:26 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
I feel the need to quote another post from a different topic because it's relevant and hilarious;

Riot can't do this to me. I'm a paying customer.

It's funny, because there are literally people this idiotic.

It's funny, because there are people like TC who probably actually believe this.

"RIOT made this game.. how dare they ban me for being a toxic crybaby hurrr durrr"
#104Sid_IcarusPosted 4/4/2013 9:09:34 PM

That is like getting banned for taking a piss during a match, lest you piss your bed.

And if you believe it's just for that, then you are naive and have no understanding of how the banning system works. Plus he's probably just making this whole thing up anyway.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#105GreatTroySenseiPosted 4/4/2013 9:34:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#106RanmaRanmaPosted 4/4/2013 9:46:59 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...

No, he didn't just say "I'm gonna afk" and get banned. He probably got into a heated dispute that only started because he was belittling his team for not living up to his standards, and when they didn't obey him like some sort of demigod, he threatened to cost them game. It's his 4th violation, and even he admits he deserved them.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#107_HeXPosted 4/4/2013 9:50:35 PM
TC hasn't provided any chat record and people are still arguging over this? Really?
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#108PhoenixNinePosted 4/4/2013 9:51:35 PM
KainDrag0oN posted...
Biggest virtual pwned i've ever had in my entire life.

:(

Suspended 3 times (for valid reasons I'll not debate that), but 4th time I <threatened> to AFK. Didn't. Proceeded to carry and win the game. Reported anyway and banned.

I have to admit it's half deserved ... But **** man ... I put 400$ in that account.

Solo rank queue pissed me off so much :(

Threatening to AFK is the same as AFKing, at least to these people. Same thing happened to my friend, though his ban wasn't permanent.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#109Padraigo52Posted 4/4/2013 10:16:16 PM
Screaming at the screen is usually good. My housemate thinks im crazy, but it's alot better than holding it in and letting it loose in chat.

I have probably spent the same amount on my account through skins and whatnot, limited skins are just too tempting.

If my account was banned, id sure as heck never play again.

Ive been warned once. I do think they give some leniency to those who have spent money. My friend who got into the game, never paid a cent for it, said some things in chat that I have done many times, and he got suspended for 3 days. this was like 3 weeks into it.

but in all seriousness dude, your life will probably be alot more better without this game. Sometimes I feel like i would get the same enjoyment from flipping a coin and guessing heads and tails, then giving myself an elo rating from how many times I guess correctly.
#110Mega_SkrullPosted 4/4/2013 10:30:57 PM(edited)
What a weird guy you are TC. Not good or bad, just weird. You know you've done wrong and you rage when playing, and yet you are fine with it, acknowledge the punishment and and... damn it, 400 bucks lost like nothing!
I'm torn between laughing at you and praising you.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/20kxa3c.jpg "=[_]=! Bump some other boobs, will ya?!" - p
"That sounds so perverted, dude. ._." - M