400$ account permabanned :)

#111claytonbuckleyPosted 4/4/2013 11:31:00 PM
I don't play LoL so forgive my ignorance.

Is LoL like WoW where a perma-ban isn't really a perma-ban? In WoW if you are perma-banned it's really banned for 6 months.
#112pkmn_legendPosted 4/5/2013 12:25:40 AM
Solid_Acid12 posted...
Oh this place, you know it's funny how there are all these posts about being "mature" and almost all of you bandwagon to flame this guy for no real reason at all. Stay classy Gamefaqs.

What do you expect? Guy comes in here and makes himself look like a fool.

Interesting because I read that he feels they were justified but finds it hard to swallow. That sounds foolish indeed! Beyond that, regardless of how "foolish" he may appear to some of you do that make it right to flame him? If so then any proclamation of being mature is forfeit.
---
Legendary Lurker Status
#113Sid_IcarusPosted 4/5/2013 12:29:01 AM
I don't play LoL so forgive my ignorance.

Is LoL like WoW where a perma-ban isn't really a perma-ban? In WoW if you are perma-banned it's really banned for 6 months.

A permaban is a permaban here.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#114SIashPosted 4/5/2013 12:50:31 AM
How the heck do you get permabanned?

I have gotten suspended like 7 times. Atleast half of them were 2 week suspensions. I just recently got suspended for 2 weeks for making REAL LIFE.DEATH TREATS...so cmon

There is something you are leaving out
---
Proud and exclusive member of BeautifulPeople.com
#115TalentedMPosted 4/5/2013 12:52:00 AM
Came into this thread to see the link to his banned account. No link.

I'm out.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#116StinkySkunkGirlPosted 4/5/2013 1:10:23 AM
SIash posted...
How the heck do you get permabanned?

I have gotten suspended like 7 times. Atleast half of them were 2 week suspensions. I just recently got suspended for 2 weeks for making REAL LIFE.DEATH TREATS...so cmon

There is something you are leaving out

Same reason my post got deleted, even though I was actually giving the OP advice while almost everyone in this topic is just trolling and flaming. Some people get off the hook forever, while others are targeted for whatever reason.
---
If you like the way I smell, just stand behind me!
#117omega bahumatPosted 4/5/2013 7:07:52 AM
CosmosYears posted...
KainDrag0oN posted...
Sorry kiddo. I work and earn A LOT of money probably unlike you. So those <useless> skins I bought them myself. But I guess that concept is hard to grasp for people who've never 1) worked and 2) worked a job bigger than minimum wage (which is just modern slavery, btw).

So you earn a LOT of money and don't know what the Better Business Bereau is.

Okay.

The BBB is widely considered a joke and depending on his industry it's perfectly understandable that he doesn't know. My Wife didn't know and she's a doctor as an example.
#118KainDrag0oN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:59:08 AM
I'm also a doctor :P
---
The blade is vanquished. So it unfolds...and we are a step closer to our destinies.
#119Raging_waterPosted 4/5/2013 8:00:04 AM
TalentedM posted...
Came into this thread to see the link to his banned account. No link.

I'm out.

---
I warn you Paul. If whoever that is hears something - or even if I hear something and think he may have heard - I will kill him, or them, then you, then myself.
#120Final_HatsamuPosted 4/5/2013 8:15:37 AM
KainDrag0oN posted...
I'm also a doctor :P

I'm quoting this for no particular reason.

Now, back on topic, I feel your pain.
I mean, I've invested money on this game as well, money I've earned by myself, and having my acc permabanned could really hurt me.
Of course, that's never happening to me because I'm not an *** and I won't deserve it as you most likely did, but yeah...

(*** = ape)
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given