400$ account permabanned :)

#31CosmosYearsPosted 4/4/2013 3:13:50 PM
KainDrag0oN posted...
Sorry kiddo. I work and earn A LOT of money probably unlike you. So those <useless> skins I bought them myself. But I guess that concept is hard to grasp for people who've never 1) worked and 2) worked a job bigger than minimum wage (which is just modern slavery, btw).

So you earn a LOT of money and don't know what the Better Business Bereau is.

Okay.
#32PKMNsonyPosted 4/4/2013 3:14:05 PM
KainDrag0oN posted...
Well ... There is no valid reason that's not fundamentally dumb to a threat for afk. It's only living an affect. Working hard for 30 minutes and seeing your team just not care can make someone angry.

I find it funny that you claim to "work" for your money, but you consider playing a video game for 30 minutes "hard work". Do you even work bro?
#33_HeXPosted 4/4/2013 3:15:24 PM
Safe to assume lesson learned? Either move on or change your past behaviour if you're planning on making a new account.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#34KainDrag0oN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:16:59 PM
God the associations you guys make. Urgghhhh dear god.

<<Hard work in a game and in real life are the same thing>> Oh lord... Oh lord. Please.

<<You make a lot of money and you don't know what BBB is ?>> LOL. Really dude ? You really typed and think that ?

I live in Canada, Quebec.

BBB thing means nothing here.
---
The blade is vanquished. So it unfolds...and we are a step closer to our destinies.
#35DPMplusFPPosted 4/4/2013 3:18:21 PM
Tribunal Page?
#36rvsoldierPosted 4/4/2013 3:18:50 PM
Wanna buy a new 400$ account!?
#37happyscrub1Posted 4/4/2013 3:20:33 PM
:(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#38KainDrag0oN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:21:13 PM
Doesn't change anything. I had been suspended 3 times and the EULA does say the 4th time you may get a perma ban.

They're justified in their course of action. I just find it harsh to accept.
---
The blade is vanquished. So it unfolds...and we are a step closer to our destinies.
#39Sir Spiffy CapePosted 4/4/2013 3:23:06 PM
If you make such an amazing amount of money, why so braggy about losing a 400 dollar account? Chump change, all in a day's work right?
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#40AphoristicPosted 4/4/2013 3:23:23 PM
KainDrag0oN posted...
God the associations you guys make. Urgghhhh dear god.

<<Hard work in a game and in real life are the same thing>> Oh lord... Oh lord. Please.

<<You make a lot of money and you don't know what BBB is ?>> LOL. Really dude ? You really typed and think that ?

I live in Canada, Quebec.

BBB thing means nothing here.

If you had clicked on the link earlier, you wouldn't look as stupid as you do now.

http://www.bbb.org/ - United States and Canada BBB...
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]