400$ account permabanned :)

#41TwCabl3Posted 4/4/2013 3:26:41 PM
BIadeBIade posted...
My Mabinogi account that I spent ~2,400$ on over the years was recently banned for hacking I did a year and a half ago.

Hands down one of the most pathetic things I've ever read in my life. Get your priorities straight dude.
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald
#42spaldPosted 4/4/2013 3:26:51 PM
Quote:Message support and threaten to report them to the BBB and see if they give you a refund.
@Aphoristic
Haha. You think Riot gives a crap about the BBB?

Answer this: did you consult the BBB rating before starting this game? If not, it's safe to assume no one else did.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#43King_of_NowPosted 4/4/2013 3:29:42 PM
KainDrag0oN posted...
But I guess that concept is hard to grasp for people who've never 1) worked

KainDrag0oN posted...
Well ... There is no valid reason that's not fundamentally dumb to a threat for afk. It's only living an affect. Working hard for 30 minutes and seeing your team just not care can make someone angry.

So, you apparently work and earn "A lot" of money, yet you consider League of Legends "working hard"? Sorry man, but that's kind of hard to buy. Rapidly right-clicking and pressing QWERDF accordingly isn't exactly a rough days work, I recommend you try construction sometime.

KainDrag0oN posted...
What is BBB btw ?

*facepalm*

KainDrag0oN posted...
You think the <EULA> matters when I'm mad because I'm losing ?

Well, it clearly does matter, considering it is under that premise that you are now permabanned.

KainDrag0oN posted...
The only thing that matters is typing down that X person on my team has the intelligence of an ape.

>Has been banned before
>Still continues to violate EULA
>States that others have the intellect of an ape

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qja88/
#44AphoristicPosted 4/4/2013 3:30:42 PM
spald posted...
Quote:Message support and threaten to report them to the BBB and see if they give you a refund.
@Aphoristic
Haha. You think Riot gives a crap about the BBB?

Answer this: did you consult the BBB rating before starting this game? If not, it's safe to assume no one else did.

Do you think he has something to lose by trying?
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#45saltynut5Posted 4/4/2013 3:32:28 PM
For the game you said you threatened to AFK, were you playing Darius? I recently had a Darius that did that.
#46King_of_NowPosted 4/4/2013 3:34:14 PM
KainDrag0oN posted...
I live in Canada, Quebec.

BBB thing means nothing here.

Quebec, Canada*

And wow dude, proving the intellect again..

BBB = the Better Business Bureau of the United States and Canada
#47MMG_Posted 4/4/2013 3:49:45 PM
TC is either a great troll (gj if you are!) or an idiot.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#48yamas11Posted 4/4/2013 3:50:12 PM
Just play Dota 2. They allow anything.
---
This is my sig
#49DogmanwalkingPosted 4/4/2013 3:51:13 PM
First off, I understand you getting angry, hell, I feel like gnashing my teeth sometimes, more so when I'm supporting and my stupid ADC either A. Refuses to engage no matter how low they are or how shiny the Silver Platter I'm handing the kills on is, or B. Charging in repeatedly into foolish situations, dying, then deciding the problem is they weren't aggressive enough.
Still, it takes more then one report to get to the tribunal. While I'm sure that game had an effect in getting you banned, it takes generally several reports to make it to the tribunal in the first place. The fact that you've been to and been punished by the tribunal 4 times indicates a pattern of toxic behavior.
All I can say is if you really want to keep playing, and if you don't, I understand, you gotta find a safer way to vent or manage your anger better, lest you find yourself in this exact same situation again.
#50darkelfkillerPosted 4/4/2013 3:51:30 PM
So, you got punished by the tribunal 4 times and on the 4th you got perma'd.

Is this topic to try to get sympathy? Because, I doubt you'll find any here.
---
"This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."
LoL IGN: Dr Steinman, Steam ID- Drsteinman, XBL GT: Dr.Steinman, 8/3/2010, best day ever.