400$ account permabanned :)

#91DarkLagunaPosted 4/4/2013 6:55:20 PM
ReikokuNinja posted...
"The only thing that matters is typing down that X person on my team has the intelligence of an ape."

Human's are Ape's. . . Don't know why that is the only thing that stuck out in this thread, but yea, Humans are Ape's, Furless Ape's.

Learn your evolution, dude. We might have evolved from the same ancestor as apes, but humans aren't apes themselves. Though some do act like them. =P

As for the topic at hand; It's odd, you're mature enough to accept your ban, but you couldn't carry that maturity over into your games. $400 on a F2P game is a lot of money, no matter how much you make, so I can understand how you feel about your account being banned.

I know how toxic the community is as a whole, and some people do their best to troll and upset other players (and generally get away with it), but the best thing to do is just ignore them and do your best. I've had games where I wanted to just rant and rave at my team, or the opponents, but I realize it wouldn't help at all. It'd just make things worse.

I don't know if you have a smurf account, or plan to play LoL in the future, but just be mature about it if you do, and don't let random people get under your skin. Or find a few people you can stand playing with, and play with an arranged team...
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#92pkmn_legendPosted 4/4/2013 7:01:19 PM
Oh this place, you know it's funny how there are all these posts about being "mature" and almost all of you bandwagon to flame this guy for no real reason at all. Stay classy Gamefaqs.
---
Legendary Lurker Status
#93Red_Badger_55Posted 4/4/2013 7:07:36 PM
KainDrag0oN posted...
And no I didn't read the EULA. Obviously.

You think it wouldn't make me angry in a game anyway ?

Dear god. .. How hard is it to understand impulsivity, affects and being angry ?

You think the <EULA> matters when I'm mad because I'm losing ?

The only thing that matters is typing down that X person on my team has the intelligence of an ape.

Something smells trolly about this post....
#94SexytossPosted 4/4/2013 7:13:44 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahhahaha
#95Solid_Acid12Posted 4/4/2013 7:17:42 PM
Oh this place, you know it's funny how there are all these posts about being "mature" and almost all of you bandwagon to flame this guy for no real reason at all. Stay classy Gamefaqs.

What do you expect? Guy comes in here and makes himself look like a fool.
---
I'm the bad guy? When did this happen?
#96StinkySkunkGirlPosted 4/4/2013 7:22:55 PM
Huh. That's odd. My post got removed. Somebody must have flagged it out of spite or boredom and a moderator just went ahead and gave the okay. That's why I mostly post on GameSpot. -_-
---
If you like the way I smell, just stand behind me!
#97thelovebatPosted 4/4/2013 7:23:28 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
You should have learned your lesson after the first suspension

---
"Too bad you can't reload your game and try again." Cassidy- Fallout 2
#98King_of_NowPosted 4/4/2013 7:27:05 PM
pkmn_legend posted...

Assumes a level of maturity on GameFaqs LOL.

Is it your first time posting here or..?
#99BarneyBoscoPosted 4/4/2013 7:43:30 PM
Quebec'er's are interesting. The Braz man is interesting.
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#100Scisor50Posted 4/4/2013 8:37:41 PM
And sad thing is even so people don't learn to stop being utter morons. But they still feel it's unfair.
---
Maybe you've already seen the truth.
"Only idiots answer a question with another question"