The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Winter's Claw Vs Frostguard Vs Avarosan

#1DeanyzyPosted 4/4/2013 3:26:38 PM
Who's going to win?

I think Anivia would win it for Ashe, it'd come down to a big magical Rocky-esque fight between Lissandra and Anivia. Sejuani would fall first since she doesn't have any godlike entities on her side and she'd probably join Lissandra since her vision for the Freljord (and ultimately the world) would be close to Sejuani's.
#2leak_manPosted 4/4/2013 3:28:40 PM
Sej has a tribe of walking talking bear men on her side. What the hell are you talking about?
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
#3fuzzyslippers2Posted 4/4/2013 3:30:08 PM
Winter's Claw
#4Deanyzy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:33:58 PM
leak_man posted...
Sej has a tribe of walking talking bear men on her side. What the hell are you talking about?

Frostguard has an all powerful immortal Ice Witch, Ashe has a primordial elemental being on her side. Sejuani would probably win if those two weren't involved but they are.
#5Savra104Posted 4/4/2013 3:35:13 PM
I think it's more likely that Sejuani or Ashe will realize what Lissandra is then join forces with the other one in order to protect Freljord. Along the lines of "I don't like you. But I don't like her more. I can put aside my differences to help you for the greater good."

After all, remember that Sejuani isn't actually evil. She just doesn't like the idea of everyone putting on fancy dresses. She wants to join Freljord by conquering it, not by having everyone gather together for teatime and AA meetings.