2. League of Legends
  3. TSM played pretty badly in that game
3 years ago#1
3 years ago#2
dat 4v5 ace
3 years ago#3
hi im toki u suck
3 years ago#4
Anyone think that Varus pick was a bad pick?
3 years ago#5
He is Kenan l0l
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
3 years ago#6
Regi is the best NA mid. Xerath does tons of damage with Athene's and no magic pen.
3 years ago#7
Regi with horrible positioning during that fight.
76% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
PSN: Ryukeshen
3 years ago#8
I'd have to blame Regi for TSM losing that and not because he's an idiot, it's because of the Xerath pick. Not only does he get outscaled by Karthus,but he also isn't a very strong counter-pick against him unlike Leblanc, Katarina or Ahri for example, with each being far better choices.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
3 years ago#9
shoulda picked kayle - most op champ in the game
After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands. - Nietzsche
3 years ago#10
No, Xerath pick was fine, they had thresh box shen taunt and xin ult to keep people away from Xerath, Regi forced a stupid ass play when he had zero AP, he blew his full ult on one person in a dragon fight and didn't even kill him.

He itemized for more poke/ faster farming against a Karthus and then played like he bought NLR and blasting wand for the teamfight so he did zero damage.

Should have gone morello's for more ap since their blue buff was clearly not going to be in danger, if oddone would have camped one kill for him it would have been gg karthus.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. TSM played pretty badly in that game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived