People who talk crap in /all chat in 4 vs 5 matches should be banned ?

#11ZafpedxPosted 4/5/2013 7:14:41 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
MEGAsoldier posted...
People need to stop taking everything so seriously, jesus. People who play this game are such *****ies. Who cares if someone trash talks over the internet? Why are you taking it so personally?

Because I can't repeatedly hit you in the face for crap talking and you probably wouldn't have the balls to do it otherwise?

Sure I would. And if people do it to me I go ahead and not take it personally because they are just words that mean absolutely nothing to me.

Then I guess you're a coward given you're the kind that talks crap but expects no one to get offended and when they do, they are wussies yet you're the type to walk away.

Right.

Big bad internet man gonna beat up all da bullies!

Come off it, its the internet.

I was a kid back in starcraft with all the crap talk that went on there. Never once did someones words prove harm to me. I honestly think we need to lax up on the bans for crap talk and just make it easier to mute people.
---
Kids today need to watch more DBZ, then they'll learn some patience~hyperknees91
#12FandomOfRandomPosted 4/5/2013 8:00:03 AM
MEGAsoldier posted...
People need to stop taking everything so seriously, jesus. People who play this game are such *****ies. Who cares if someone trash talks over the internet? Why are you taking it so personally?

Because I can't repeatedly hit you in the face for crap talking and you probably wouldn't have the balls to do it otherwise?

Because assault is a felony and trash talking isn't.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PYinkC7.jpg