Got a bunch of RP, want a new skin

#21centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:47:09 PM
saint35 posted...
Gangster Twitch. TRUST ME.

I have it already, I love it
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#22Neo VejiitaPosted 4/4/2013 7:51:30 PM
Aether wing kayle :) her new auto attack animation and her new righteous fury effect look awesome :) and her new voice and quotes are a nice change up.
---
Pokemon Black
Tokiya FC: 0862 2942 5169
#23DarkLagunaPosted 4/4/2013 7:59:09 PM
Zed's default skin is SO much better than his alt, you're better of saving your money. Yeah, some people think having a skin for a champion makes them a better player or something, or sets them apart from people using the default skins, but there's a number of default skins that, in my opinion, look FAR better than any of the RP skins (Zed, Miss Fortune, Volibear, Syndra, Zac, Evilynn, etc, etc).
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#24centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:21:47 PM
DarkLaguna posted...
Zed's default skin is SO much better than his alt, you're better of saving your money. Yeah, some people think having a skin for a champion makes them a better player or something, or sets them apart from people using the default skins, but there's a number of default skins that, in my opinion, look FAR better than any of the RP skins (Zed, Miss Fortune, Volibear, Syndra, Zac, Evilynn, etc, etc).

I actually used to think this until I bought the Shockblade Skin. I like how Zed looks and the animations a lot more.

I agree that Zac is better green, but that's also my nostalgia for my first car (they're the same color)

I like Voli's Russian Skin :/
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player