Zac is probably my new favorite jungler

#1centurion911Posted 4/4/2013 8:20:17 PM
His ganks feel as potent as Shaco's and his lategame is awesome with the 1500 range jump+knockback and AoE shred.

Been building him with a Locket/Aegis start. I either upgrade machete to Spirit Stone--->Golem or I leave it a machete for the rest of the game. Once Golem gets CDR on it I'll be building it every game.

Also, Liandry's is strong on him if you need to carry from the jungle.
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#2leak_manPosted 4/4/2013 8:21:22 PM
He also really likes Spirit Visage for the CDR, and healing buff.
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
#3centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:23:20 PM
leak_man posted...
He also really likes Spirit Visage for the CDR, and healing buff.

I find that Visage only comes after Locket or Aegis. I'd rather get the quick teamwide utility before I buff my personal healing.

The healing itself isn't as noticable in teamfights as well since you can't exactly pick up all the blobs. I get Visage vs. a strong AP/double AP comps. If I don't need M.res then I won't get Visage. I find the Health regen from Locket or Aegis to be too good to pass up.
---
#4shadyelfPosted 4/4/2013 8:26:37 PM
i really wanna get him but a jungler like him has things other than numbers Riot would nerf and those kinds of changes can really gut a champ. His E range makes him fun but I don't wanna waste 6300 IP when it's nerfed. I
---
?
#5the_rowanPosted 4/4/2013 9:05:05 PM
LoD just got fed with AP jungle Zac. Spirit Stone, Sorcs, Guise, Spectral Wraith, Liandry's, Rylai's, Armguard, Deathcap was his build. At that point he was doing 20% max health plus Liandry's every 4 seconds without CDR.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#6centurion911(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:22:10 PM
the_rowan posted...
LoD just got fed with AP jungle Zac. Spirit Stone, Sorcs, Guise, Spectral Wraith, Liandry's, Rylai's, Armguard, Deathcap was his build. At that point he was doing 20% max health plus Liandry's every 4 seconds without CDR.

Problem with that is the same problem with AP Mumu. Needs a lot of gold and there's not a lot of ways for him to get it along with him losing tankiness
---
#7TomorrowDogPosted 4/4/2013 10:09:59 PM
As a starting point I like Chain Vest + Kindlegem early on him and turn those in to Spirit Visage and Sunfire Cape, and Liandry's from there. Find it a good balance of him being hard to focus, hard to ignore.

SV is way too good to pass up. His passive isn't perfect in a teamfight but he still uses it, and it is incredible everywhere else. He loves the stats of it besides that, and the passive is literally free next to the gold efficiency of the stats.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert