Best champion to learn to jungle with?

#21natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:14:12 AM
HostileFire posted...
No one likes a Warwick on their team. Definitely not him.

Why not?
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#22Asmodean0Posted 4/5/2013 2:23:21 AM
Most teams want a jungler with some cc and quick gap closers for damage. WW only really cc is on his ult and can only chase hard is a target is weakened, which most low level player would see as a kill steal. WW is good to learn jungle paths and what not but nunu would be better for ganks due to his snowball slow. Nunu then also has his ult slow and unlike WW if the gank target is low they wont know your near due to an ability.

I main Vi and J4 in the jungle due to them no really being item hard to damage or tank damage as needed. I'd say find someone after you have the idea of jungling down who you find easy for your play style. The main thing is your choices for jungling only open after you have T3 armor yellows.
---
IGN: Asmodean0 Server: NA
#23natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:53:08 AM
Asmodean0 posted...
Most teams want a jungler with some cc and quick gap closers for damage. WW only really cc is on his ult and can only chase hard is a target is weakened, which most low level player would see as a kill steal. WW is good to learn jungle paths and what not but nunu would be better for ganks due to his snowball slow. Nunu then also has his ult slow and unlike WW if the gank target is low they wont know your near due to an ability.

I main Vi and J4 in the jungle due to them no really being item hard to damage or tank damage as needed. I'd say find someone after you have the idea of jungling down who you find easy for your play style. The main thing is your choices for jungling only open after you have T3 armor yellows.

I see. Guess that's why people just take Shyvana top now. All she does is damage.

How often have Jarvan and Vi been free, if at all?
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#24AscoltarePosted 4/5/2013 2:57:11 AM
Just save up IP, doesn't take long.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#25natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:02:57 AM
Ascoltare posted...
Just save up IP, doesn't take long.

Problem I have with the price isn't paying it, it's potentially letting my anticipation down.
---
#26TigerClawDudePosted 4/5/2013 4:24:35 AM
It pains me to not see Udyr mentioned anywhere :(

He is my most successful jungler. With blue, he can stance dance all day, keeping turtle shield up while mowing down jungle in tiger form. At level 6 with wriggles, blue and smite, you can 1v1 the dragon. Maxing bear/tiger allows you to run like crazy, jump into a lane, bear stun, tiger maul, bear stun, dead....back to jungle. Mobility boots and that Ghost Blade made him damn hard to escape or catch.

Also, love playing pedobear charging out of the woods towards Annie..
#27Skul_Posted 4/5/2013 4:26:16 AM
Xin was the first time i did good in jungle.
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#28natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:53:44 AM
Skul_ posted...
Xin was the first time i did good in jungle.

Thought Xin Zhao was only capable of being full of Win Nhao, and not later?

He is pretty full of Win during the Nhao, though, so I heard.
---
#29gaara999999Posted 4/5/2013 5:14:02 AM
xVashTS98x posted...
Start with Nunu imo, logic already explained.

Now to figure out what I'm supposed to do as jungle in the first place . . .

1. You are supposed to keep track of objectives (buffs, dragon, baron).

2. The biggest thing about a jungler is the global pressure he applies to the map. If you see someone overextend (basically means "is on your side of the map"), you are supposed to punish them by ganking. If the enemies are afraid to go forward, it means you are doing your job well.

Basically, as a beginner jungler, this is what you do:

Get the buffs, then look at the minimap to see if you can gank someplace. If not, clear a jungle camp and look again.

Anyways, as for jungler choices, Nunu is probably the most newbie friendly jungler, mostly because he is an extremely safe jungler. He is also tanky which is op in lower levels.

OH, AND TWO MORE THINGS:

1. GET SMITE. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU CAN CLEAR THE CAMPS WITHOUT IT, YOU STILL WANT TO GET SMITE.

2. START MACHETE (+ potions + possibly ward). DONT START WITH OTHER ITEMS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#30semicidePosted 4/5/2013 5:29:34 AM
i like to jungle, i might not be the best jungler but i dish out a lot of help. the best junglers to start with in my opinion are warwick,nunu, and vi.

warwick:
deals mad damage
his e is a speed boost thats always on but only activates when an enemy champion is near by that has health at or below 35%.
the bad thing about ww in my opinion is his ult only targets one enemy champion.

nunu:
deals great damage.
his q deals damage and gives him health back
the bad things about nunu are he is super slow with out boots lol and his ult is hard to master

vi:
vi deals great damage as well.
her q can be used to catch up to fleeing opponents and go thru walls
vi's w combined with armor penetrating items is awesome
her E can take out a straight line of farm and hit an enemy champ behind it
only downside in my opinion is her ult only hits one champion but she's immune to cc when you cast it
---
the target finder scope is for ppl who need to have the hand held while they play CoD!