2. League of Legends
  3. i have a newly found hatred

User Info: Adraen

Adraen
3 years ago#1
zac
worst champion in the entire game
not trolling when i say this but he does next to no damage and has mediocre cc
i know his ganks are good and he is pretty good at clearing jungle but i mean i just feel like there are tanks that do what he does but with at least a little more damage e.g. malphite and amumu... dunno, might just not have seen a good one

but yeah, i'm being serious about this. think he needs a few buffs.

I usually talk like this but I felt like mixing up a little.
Still waiting for EU release of Persona 4 Arena. If it's like BlazBlue and has a 6-9 month delay, then we are charging up front! Never region-lock again, Atlus!

User Info: fattonygambino

fattonygambino
3 years ago#2
You haven't seen a good one...he might not do a lot of damage but his control in a teamfight is incredible.
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
3 years ago#3
Worst part about ZAC? He has no tank steroid at all, and his abilities cos HP. He is definitely the squishiest "tank" in the game.
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. http://i.imgur.com/a4FS1pt.gif

User Info: Adraen

Adraen
3 years ago#4
JaggiJumper posted...
Worst part about ZAC? He has no tank steroid at all, and his abilities cos HP. He is definitely the squishiest "tank" in the game.

his abilities cost a PERCENTAGE of health
and he grows bigger the more health he has

goddamnit riot that's a little counterproductive y'know
Still waiting for EU release of Persona 4 Arena. If it's like BlazBlue and has a 6-9 month delay, then we are charging up front! Never region-lock again, Atlus!

User Info: noone369

noone369
3 years ago#5
i had friend who went top with ww against zac, he couldn't heal as fast as zac so he needed jungler help to win.
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i have a newly found hatred

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived