i have a newly found hatred

#1AdraenPosted 4/4/2013 10:14:46 PM
zac
worst champion in the entire game
not trolling when i say this but he does next to no damage and has mediocre cc
i know his ganks are good and he is pretty good at clearing jungle but i mean i just feel like there are tanks that do what he does but with at least a little more damage e.g. malphite and amumu... dunno, might just not have seen a good one

but yeah, i'm being serious about this. think he needs a few buffs.

I usually talk like this but I felt like mixing up a little.
---
Still waiting for EU release of Persona 4 Arena. If it's like BlazBlue and has a 6-9 month delay, then we are charging up front! Never region-lock again, Atlus!
#2fattonygambinoPosted 4/4/2013 10:18:08 PM
You haven't seen a good one...he might not do a lot of damage but his control in a teamfight is incredible.
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#3JaggiJumperPosted 4/4/2013 10:19:11 PM
Worst part about ZAC? He has no tank steroid at all, and his abilities cos HP. He is definitely the squishiest "tank" in the game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. http://i.imgur.com/a4FS1pt.gif
#4Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:23:32 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
Worst part about ZAC? He has no tank steroid at all, and his abilities cos HP. He is definitely the squishiest "tank" in the game.

his abilities cost a PERCENTAGE of health
and he grows bigger the more health he has

goddamnit riot that's a little counterproductive y'know
---
Still waiting for EU release of Persona 4 Arena. If it's like BlazBlue and has a 6-9 month delay, then we are charging up front! Never region-lock again, Atlus!
#5noone369Posted 4/4/2013 10:41:14 PM
i had friend who went top with ww against zac, he couldn't heal as fast as zac so he needed jungler help to win.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.