What does Xin Zhao contribute to a teamfight aside from ult?

#1saint35Posted 4/4/2013 10:24:26 PM
He can't really do any other aoe damage. His ult is basically the only useful ability in a teamfight because it can knock away opponents and hits multiple people. I don't get why Xin Zhao is regarded as so good if he has poor teamfighting capabilities. Sure he can maybe focus down a valuable target, but many other champions can. 1v1 Xin is great, but I dunno about team battles.
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#2lopismaster3Posted 4/4/2013 10:26:35 PM
The ability to get in, destroy a squishy target and move along.
---
PSN: Xcalibur706
#3zeppelin312Posted 4/4/2013 10:27:23 PM
knockups all the ****ing time, as well as shoving everybody away from one target is big

and the fact that he does good damage without building any, so he can be tanky and still deal a bit of damage

and an aoe slow
#4Elemental FusionPosted 4/4/2013 10:27:46 PM
Assassinate a carry/peel for his own.
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
#5Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/4/2013 10:28:17 PM
He becomes an annoying disruptive force who's hard to kill and is constantly dashing around and knocking kids up.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#6HighUlitmaPosted 4/4/2013 10:29:09 PM
Ravenous Hydra. Your pathetic attempt of an argument is invalid.
---
LoL IGN: HighUlitma PSN: TerminalAngel
#7noone369Posted 4/4/2013 10:39:48 PM
Ignoring the rest and going straight to the carry.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#8Hyper InfernoPosted 4/4/2013 10:45:45 PM
E-Ult into the enemy team, gain huge armor/MR, proceed to drive enemy AD carry out of the fight.

Or E-Ult into enemy team, realize someone's trying to dive your carry, knock them up with Q and use the cooldown refresh to E them again to keep them away.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#9TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 4/4/2013 10:51:44 PM
E into their carry, ult to knock everyone away and gain a huge spike in armor and mr, then continuously slow and knockup the enemy carry, completely taking them out of the fight.

Xin is a monster in teamfights.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#10BlocktopusPosted 4/4/2013 10:58:36 PM
He's bad if you build him squishy which you never should even if you're ridiculously out the ass fed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
Thnx gfaqs mods for modding me because I have a strong opinion about warwick hope you get fired noob