No such thing as a KS

#31wantfastcarsPosted 4/5/2013 7:00:46 AM
Geostigma_Cloud posted...
All of these points are very good but i must say....

Is it really necessary for Darius to come out of nowhere and insta r the person you clearly had no trouble with...I have no problem with the whole "ks" thing but that just urks me to the point where its comical now.

On the flip side, is it really necessary to fire your Ult at the lone champ beneath Darius while he's mid dunk?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#32NicoGrimmPosted 4/5/2013 7:02:54 AM
I just can't be angry when someone like Darius, or Katariana, or whoever gets a KS. It looks like that's what their ults are designed to do, and honestly? I'm fine with it. Darius and Kat USUALLY end up carrying.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#33Hey_XellosPosted 4/5/2013 7:03:53 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
I don't know, when someone has a sliver of health left, and an Ashe fires her ulty arrow from base just to get the kill, I'm PRETTY sure that counts as a KS.

I would say is depends. If she was at hers and they were at their base, then I would say "GJ, nice shot", but if they were at her second set of towers then I would say KS if you didn't easily have kill. On the other side the arrow needs travel time, she could have shot it to help you slow the enemy down so you can get the kill, this has happen to me.
#34NicoGrimmPosted 4/5/2013 7:06:13 AM
Oh, I'm not denying that an arrow like that takes a lot of skill. But, a KS is a KS, right? Assuming of course that the arrow wasn't needed.
Well, whatever. I'm one of those people who's happy with an assist. I feel that as long as they're dead, it doesn't matter who killed 'em.
...except if they died purely to tower/minions. Which is funny, but disappointing because no one gets anything.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#35natchu96Posted 4/5/2013 7:10:55 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Oh, I'm not denying that an arrow like that takes a lot of skill. But, a KS is a KS, right? Assuming of course that the arrow wasn't needed.
Well, whatever. I'm one of those people who's happy with an assist. I feel that as long as they're dead, it doesn't matter who killed 'em.
...except if they died purely to tower/minions. Which is funny, but disappointing because no one gets anything.

Many a time, I accidentally kill people trying to CC them. It sucks.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#36JuliMizrahi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:46:12 AM
Hey_Xellos posted...
On the other side the arrow needs travel time, she could have shot it to help you slow the enemy down so you can get the kill, this has happen to me.

My funniest moment ever, purely coincidence, Ashe, Ezreal, and Draven all hit me with their long insanity shot almost the moment I stepped off the base portal, and all from halfway across the map, in different lanes... and they all were directed at different targets. I don't even remember who got the kill, but the timing, intersection, and ridiculous nature will never be forgotten.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.