Akali is trash and should be banned in every single match til she is nerfed.

#11zepfyaPosted 4/5/2013 2:57:00 AM
mayhem402 posted...
They pick akali?

Are you good?
If yes, go jungle or mid. Buy pink wards.
GG one lane shut down already

So because you have a pink ward that means that akali can't kill you right? Also akali can't roam and kill other lanes and get fed and dominate. This bs logic with the pink ward is such crap.
#12Susan0Posted 4/5/2013 3:36:24 AM
I pick Zed and crush her Lane

Also, I used to play a lot as Akali. Pink wards generally don't affect me since I let the wave push to my tower and farm. Then farm the wraiths and Wolves.

Enemy Jungle Presence doesn't really affect me pre-6

Besides, it's not your lane you should be worried about. It's the other lanes, the only way she can get fed is killing your teammates and you, provided you do something stupid like overextending when low or not backing all the way
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
Peace is at the end of my blade, FOOL
#13TalentedMPosted 4/5/2013 3:48:52 AM
mia's and wards are pretty key. I don't usually have a problem vs Akali unless the jungler somehow fed her. Otherwise she is MIA I migrate myself after pushing the lane to either top or bottom and get a kill myself.

The best way to beat Akali for me is to make sure I get a pink ward for her and let my team know she is gone and then start to gank other lanes as well. She can lose control of her lane and if the team can handle walking back when there is an MIA called then usually it goes pretty well.

She isn't a unstoppable force. Just have to play like her when you play against her and get rid of her stealth. She can be nuked down pretty easy if she isn't fed (like every other champion with this problem)
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#14DeanyzyPosted 4/5/2013 4:00:00 AM
Karma roflstomps Akali, She does a great job of keeping Akali out and her leash makes Akali's shroud useless. Lee Sin, Swain and Elise (if she ain't banned) are also good picks against her. I also like Renekton against her since he can really abuse her weak early game.
#15_Ferdi_Posted 4/5/2013 4:03:28 AM
A friend of mine says Darius is her hardest hard counter, like if they pick Darius he would lane switch no matter what.
---
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.
#16Chrikke666Posted 4/5/2013 5:20:11 AM
Akali is one of those champions like Darius and Xin Zhao. You don't ban her because you can't deal with it, you ban her because your team can't deal with it.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#17ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/5/2013 5:26:27 AM
lee sin for days sonnnnn
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#18tranquilizerrrPosted 4/5/2013 5:29:53 AM
I don't usually have much problem against her as Vlad and with a pink. She is really more hassle than she's worth though.

She's basically too powerful in the hands of unskilled folk. I wouldn't mind banning her at all.
---
Talk is cheap.
#19_Xymemaru_VPosted 4/5/2013 5:30:05 AM
I always go morgana.

Oh you wanna close the gap? Why thank you, now I can get my snare off point blank

Oh you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the darkness I was born from it. The shadows betray you because they serve me. That's why my ult cuts right though your shroud. And the soil is large enough to cover most of the shroud
#20CloudandYuffie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:33:49 PM
Chrikke666 posted...
Akali is one of those champions like Darius and Xin Zhao. You don't ban her because you can't deal with it, you ban her because your team can't deal with it.

This 100% I play support bot in ranked and all I see is akali's getting first bloods and getting fed with 6 kills able to 1 vs 3 my team. She is the hardest snowball champion especially in low elo ranked matchs where people don't know how to fight certain champions.
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee