The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

People who insist on call order in ranked need to be permabanned.

#1DracovianPosted 4/5/2013 5:09:50 AM
I'm sick of this BS. A stupid idiot demands Mid with the last pick. Only jungle is open and he still picks Lux and says "two mid then". I will report after the inevitable loss but I don't he will get much of a punishment while I will lose my promotion. Riot needs to perma-ban these kind of players. Words cannot express my anger. This is why it's impossible to get out of bronze.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#2AnthonyanaPosted 4/5/2013 5:11:27 AM
agree. I played 3 rank matches today and 2 of them had a player who demanded his lane and he was last pick in the order.. I lost both of those matches and went from bronze V rank #10 down to 37.
#3wantfastcarsPosted 4/5/2013 5:12:06 AM
Well sometimes isn't it best to let your last pick pick Mid, since they can pick a direct counter for their mid?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#4gfshynoblPosted 4/5/2013 5:13:11 AM
they called it first.they should get it
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:best ashe africa
#5tranquilizerrrPosted 4/5/2013 5:16:00 AM
gfshynobl posted...
they called it first.they should get it

You trollin?
---
Talk is cheap.
#6_Yag_Posted 4/5/2013 5:16:31 AM
wantfastcars posted...
Well sometimes isn't it best to let your last pick pick Mid, since they can pick a direct counter for their mid?

this. people who insist on pick order in ranked should be banned. maybe then you wouldn't get first and second pick mid and top every game and have your team be countered hard.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#7Susan0Posted 4/5/2013 5:17:31 AM
People need to stop being selfish and learn to fill a role.

If a role is already called, and there is only one role left, deal with it, take it and do your best even if it's not your best role

It's only for this game, just deal with it, and stop being a hindrance to your team, and spoiling a possibly fun game
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#8darkwing1232Posted 4/5/2013 5:18:35 AM
First picking mid/top is a recipe for disaster cause you'll get counterpicked all day long. You have at least 1 min prior to selecting during the ban phase to discuss roles. Support/Jungle should ideally be chosen first. Even discussing exchanging champs is always a possibility. Having every advantage possible could mean the difference between a loss and a win.
#9_Yag_Posted 4/5/2013 5:24:20 AM
darkwing1232 posted...
First picking mid/top is a recipe for disaster cause you'll get counterpicked all day long. You have at least 1 min prior to selecting during the ban phase to discuss roles. Support/Jungle should ideally be chosen first. Even discussing exchanging champs is always a possibility. Having every advantage possible could mean the difference between a loss and a win.

lol as if people exchange champs in solo qeue, every time I try to get someone to switch with someone all I get is crickets. it's like people dont know the mechanic exists.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#10lightdragoon88Posted 4/5/2013 5:35:23 AM
Susan0 posted...
People need to stop being selfish and learn to fill a role.

If a role is already called, and there is only one role left, deal with it, take it and do your best even if it's not your best role

It's only for this game, just deal with it, and stop being a hindrance to your team, and spoiling a possibly fun game

I agree if it a normal game.

When it a rank game (especially a promotion game), I see why people want to be the champ/role they are good at.)
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png