People who insist on call order in ranked need to be permabanned.

#21Black_AssassinPosted 4/5/2013 7:27:15 AM
Susan0 posted...
If a role is already called, and there is only one role left, deal with it, take it and do your best even if it's not your best role

If a role is already picked, and there is only one role left, deal with it, take it and do your best even if it's not your best role.

It works both ways.
---
lowercase
#22JeramiePosted 4/5/2013 7:48:22 AM
wantfastcars posted...
Well sometimes isn't it best to let your last pick pick Mid, since they can pick a direct counter for their mid?

People put too much stock into counters. Especially in bronze like he's talking.
#23acrylick42Posted 4/5/2013 8:11:30 AM
I don't like the way he picked. He should be permabanned forever. Waaaaaaaaah!!!!
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!
#24Lord GrahfPosted 4/5/2013 8:16:46 AM(edited)
This is why it's impossible to get out of bronze.

It's impossible for you to get out of bronze because you're terrible. I took one account from 500 Elo to gold and I'm in the process of taking another from 650 to gold right now.

Hint: I've now won 18 straight ranked games and am sitting at about 1400 Elo.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#25SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/5/2013 8:16:11 AM
wantfastcars posted...
Well sometimes isn't it best to let your last pick pick Mid, since they can pick a direct counter for their mid?

this. people who insist on pick order in ranked should be banned. maybe then you wouldn't get first and second pick mid and top every game and have your team be countered hard.

counters don't really exist at an elo below plat because everybody below that is awful and will just pick a champion because "lol it counters him I win ez!"
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#26JuliMizrahiPosted 4/5/2013 8:18:10 AM
Dracovian posted...
I'm sick of this BS. A stupid idiot demands Mid with the last pick. Only jungle is open and he still picks Lux and says "two mid then". I will report after the inevitable loss but I don't he will get much of a punishment while I will lose my promotion. Riot needs to perma-ban these kind of players. Words cannot express my anger. This is why it's impossible to get out of bronze.

Here's the problem.... For what are you going to report him to get a ban? What did he do that violates the terms of service for the Riot League of Legends server? What he did is not illegal. It's stupid, but not against the rules. "Unskilled play" is not allowed to be punished with a ban.

Sit in on the tribunal every once in a while.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#27Gravis_MortorumPosted 4/5/2013 8:18:39 AM
It's hilarious to see all the idiots defend call order. Guess we know who has REALLY low ELO and is always last pick now.
#28SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/5/2013 8:19:35 AM
Dracovian posted...
I'm sick of this BS. A stupid idiot demands Mid with the last pick. Only jungle is open and he still picks Lux and says "two mid then". I will report after the inevitable loss but I don't he will get much of a punishment while I will lose my promotion. Riot needs to perma-ban these kind of players. Words cannot express my anger. This is why it's impossible to get out of bronze.

Here's the problem.... For what are you going to report him to get a ban? What did he do that violates the terms of service for the Riot League of Legends server? What he did is not illegal. It's stupid, but not against the rules. "Unskilled play" is not allowed to be punished with a ban.

pendragon banned a guy who said he was gonna random. how is that against the rules?
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#29Gravis_MortorumPosted 4/5/2013 8:19:36 AM
JuliMizrahi posted...
Dracovian posted...

Wrong. He can be reported for negative attittude. If at least two people on the team report him for it, it's an easy punish.
#30wantfastcarsPosted 4/5/2013 8:21:45 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
wantfastcars posted...

this. people who insist on pick order in ranked should be banned. maybe then you wouldn't get first and second pick mid and top every game and have your team be countered hard.

counters don't really exist at an elo below plat because everybody below that is awful and will just pick a champion because "lol it counters him I win ez!"

It was just a thought, I'd seen people mention it. I'm not even at level 30 yet, much less playing Ranked.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD