People who insist on call order in ranked need to be permabanned.

#31JuliMizrahiPosted 4/5/2013 7:23:44 AM
Gravis_Mortorum posted...
Dracovian posted...
I'm sick of this BS. A stupid idiot demands Mid with the last pick. Only jungle is open and he still picks Lux and says "two mid then". I will report after the inevitable loss but I don't he will get much of a punishment while I will lose my promotion. Riot needs to perma-ban these kind of players. Words cannot express my anger. This is why it's impossible to get out of bronze.

Wrong. He can be reported for negative attittude. If at least two people on the team report him for it, it's an easy punish.

Where's the negative attitude? Saying "two mid then" isn't being negative. Disagreeing isn't against the rules, and as long as you aren't insulting people for it, it's not negative attitude either.

As much as I wish it was, it's not against the rules to be stupid.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#32_Yag_Posted 4/5/2013 7:25:55 AM
wantfastcars posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
wantfastcars posted...
Well sometimes isn't it best to let your last pick pick Mid, since they can pick a direct counter for their mid?

this. people who insist on pick order in ranked should be banned. maybe then you wouldn't get first and second pick mid and top every game and have your team be countered hard.

counters don't really exist at an elo below plat because everybody below that is awful and will just pick a champion because "lol it counters him I win ez!"

It was just a thought, I'd seen people mention it. I'm not even at level 30 yet, much less playing Ranked.

well sora is blowing it out of proportion a bit tbh. it's true that at lower elo you can outplay a counter but at the same time the whole point of the elo system is to mach you with people of similar skill, so it's not very likely you'll be able to outplay a counter unless your smurfing from a much higher elo or have really good teamwork.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#33Gravis_MortorumPosted 4/5/2013 7:26:13 AM
JuliMizrahi posted...
Gravis_Mortorum posted...
Dracovian posted...
I'm sick of this BS. A stupid idiot demands Mid with the last pick. Only jungle is open and he still picks Lux and says "two mid then". I will report after the inevitable loss but I don't he will get much of a punishment while I will lose my promotion. Riot needs to perma-ban these kind of players. Words cannot express my anger. This is why it's impossible to get out of bronze.

Wrong. He can be reported for negative attittude. If at least two people on the team report him for it, it's an easy punish.

Where's the negative attitude? Saying "two mid then" isn't being negative. Disagreeing isn't against the rules, and as long as you aren't insulting people for it, it's not negative attitude either.

As much as I wish it was, it's not against the rules to be stupid.

You don't know how the Tribunal/Summoner's Code work. It's obvious.
Saying "mid or nothing" as last pick in a ranked game, and not discussing it or working with it, is trolling. It's an easy negative attittude. If the actions of one person negatively affect the gaming experience of 4 other people, it's considered Tribunal worthy.
#34JuliMizrahiPosted 4/5/2013 7:26:40 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
pendragon banned a guy who said he was gonna random. how is that against the rules?

And this is why there needs to be an appeal system.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#35Gravis_MortorumPosted 4/5/2013 7:29:51 AM
JuliMizrahi posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
pendragon banned a guy who said he was gonna random. how is that against the rules?

And this is why there needs to be an appeal system.

That's not what happened at all. Pendragon looked at the guy's history, saw he was already in the Tribunal, and noticed that he was trolling hard in the champ select. The guy was already getting a suspension anyways, and if you looked at his reform card, he deserved it.
#36SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/5/2013 7:34:21 AM
trolling hard in the champ select.

trolling hard?

he said he was going to random, but he was going to try his hardest to win. He was questioning why the random button exists if it's against the rules to use it. Pendragon qq'ed about this and decided to ban him.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#37Gravis_MortorumPosted 4/5/2013 7:36:05 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
trolling hard in the champ select.

trolling hard?

he said he was going to random, but he was going to try his hardest to win. He was questioning why the random button exists if it's against the rules to use it. Pendragon qq'ed about this and decided to ban him.

No, that's not what happened. At all. You've see the one screenshot the dude too which doesn't how any of the stuff he said in select before the boot occured. You don't know what you're talking about at all.
#38SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/5/2013 7:37:02 AM
lol, ok bro, kiss up to pendragon more. dude's a complete ***** anyways.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#39Gravis_MortorumPosted 4/5/2013 7:38:44 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
lol, ok bro, kiss up to pendragon more. dude's a complete ***** anyways.

Dude's a dick, agreed. I don't like Pendragon. But in this case, you're misinformed about what actually took place. I'm on no one's side but reality.
#40Padraigo52Posted 4/5/2013 8:13:27 AM
There is no rule stating whether pick order or call order is the proper way.

However, I had a game today where a guy called mid, he was 3rd pick, no one disagreed or countered his claim to it. The first pick chooses akali, so we assume he is top. When all the champs have been selected, Akali says he is mid because he is first pick.

First pick doesnt mean yo uare top dog and that the team has to pick around you, and not communicate with the rest of the team your choice.