People who insist on call order in ranked need to be permabanned.

#51Luigy2693Posted 4/5/2013 9:54:49 AM
Ever think you are in bronze because thats where you belong? Usually if you cant get out of a league thats where you SHOULD be 9/10
#52superhPosted 4/5/2013 10:33:07 AM
call order is fine unless they are first pick and ant mid. it's to easy for the enemy to counter pick you.

If they stil ltake mid after you need a jungler, and they are last pick. Report them. throwing the game.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#53gfshynoblPosted 4/5/2013 10:37:18 AM
Gravis_Mortorum posted...
gfshynobl posted...
I had a first pick take adc, when I already called it
went trydnamere bot when 0/8
gg
I wonder if it was TC

You're so bad. Calls mean nothing. The sooner you accept that and learn to fill down the line, the sooner you won't be garbage tier bronze.

obviously You didnt read...
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:best ashe africa
#54edubsPosted 4/5/2013 10:39:37 AM
I tell my team a prefered role (usually mid or jungle) then tell them my worst role (adc) I can fill top and support but make your team aware of your strengths and weaknesses instead of calling like a douche
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#55eco masterPosted 4/5/2013 10:46:10 AM
edubs posted...
I tell my team a prefered role (usually mid or jungle) then tell them my worst role (adc) I can fill top and support but make your team aware of your strengths and weaknesses instead of calling like a douche

This is how it should be handled. Tell people what you're good at and what you fall short with, and work together to put people in roles they can excel in. Champion select in ranked is not about picking a champion, or even a role that you like. It's about making sacrifices when necessary to strengthen your team before the game even starts. Calling does not do that.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#56JuliMizrahiPosted 4/6/2013 1:44:24 AM
Funny thing.... there's only 2-3 champs I really know how to use, but I know them so well I can literally go anywhere with them. Top, bot, jungle, don't matter.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#57darkwing1232Posted 4/6/2013 2:14:08 AM
While call order does not give you an excuse to demand whichever role you want and to hell with the consequences, pick order does not also give you an excuse to auto lock the role that YOU want and to hell with the consequences. "Im mid cause Im first pick, suck it" mentality is just as wrong as "we're duoing mids then"

Most players are BEST at specific roles, that's why you never see the pros deviate from their designated roles.
#58MIG297Posted 4/6/2013 2:27:32 AM
Gravis_Mortorum posted...
spudsalt posted...
People who complain about call order usually can't fill roles for their team.

Same can be said for people who demand roles. They're crying for them for a reason: Because they suck.
Anyone who thinks call order matters is a moron. Wy would typing three letters faster than anyone else mean you get a role? Are we now basing lanes and picks off of whom has the highest words per minute typing?

Why would the order the game puts you in matter any more? It doesn't put people last on the list because they're amazing supports.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#59eco masterPosted 4/6/2013 8:58:09 AM
MIG297 posted...
Why would the order the game puts you in matter any more?

Because some people pick before other people. Since some people will have already picked, you have to honor those picks while making yours if you are a later pick.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#60ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/6/2013 9:08:14 AM
Susan0 posted...
People need to stop being selfish and learn to fill a role.

If a role is already called, and there is only one role left, deal with it, take it and do your best even if it's not your best role

It's only for this game, just deal with it, and stop being a hindrance to your team, and spoiling a possibly fun game

Other way around

if you called a role but didnt get it, when it gets down to you and only 1 role is left. take it and deal with it.

You calling it doesnt mean anything if what you called is picked before you have a chance to even choose your champion.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!