I love ad carry. I hate ad carry.

#1Ravid182Posted 4/5/2013 7:05:57 AM
Now I see why I mained support for the last few years this game came out. Most supports are a negative to their ad carry and don't contribute to their own team >_>

I think this is my biggest problem with AD I am having. I love the role, but I don't know what to do when I have a braindead support that feeds. I mean this is coming from someone who mained pretty much just support since about the Miss Fortune patch [different times then!] I get a support that just randomly dies for no realistic reason, and the other ad gets fed and fed and fed.

Any advice on this? I know this isn't the clearest question, but I don't know how to put it.

I overall do well [short of a game here and there!] but I often wish I just didn't have a support and just had to 1v2. Like last game I played I picked ezreal because it was an overall good choice against their team.

I get a support thresh. We are going to invade but we cancel because "ezreal does no damage so I put points in shield I am not going to level hook" and then he died by level 4 in lane.
#2Susan0Posted 4/5/2013 7:14:43 AM
When ur the sp, ur adc is usually abusive

When ur the adc, ur sp is an imbecile

Is that what ur trying to say?
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#3Ultraknight64Posted 4/5/2013 7:19:34 AM(edited)
You can't. This is the prime reason you don't play adc if you want to carry in solo queue.

The support actually can affect the lane more than the adc, if you can set up plays that all the adc has to do is literally right click to get a kill, then you can win lane. Not to mention the support has a easier time saving the adc than the adc saving the support. So just stick to support like you have.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#4EgoMouse32Posted 4/5/2013 7:28:43 AM
They could be lagging. I usually support when I have high ping with my friends in normals. (Though, I do like supporting with or without high ping). For some reason, not many people like to support.
Honestly, I find it a bit hard to support a totally random person. I either feel like I need to put out everything I have to save them or I'm not doing enough for them either because they're really good at being carry or they just plain don't do anything (farming exclusively or boring lane). Sometimes I find an adc that I can sync really well with.
Supports that blames their adc's usually aren't main supports. I would never say anything bad about my adc no matter how bad they are, simply because blaming never helps anyone. If you're gonna point out mistakes, at least give tips to help them.

You can't really do anything about it. A lot of the community is toxic and it doesn't just stick to supports. You might get a good support or you might not. The best thing you can do is improve at being ad carry, don't try to pick fights or anything, and have fun.
#5Hey_XellosPosted 4/5/2013 7:47:40 AM
EgoMouse32 posted...
They could be lagging. I usually support when I have high ping with my friends in normals. (Though, I do like supporting with or without high ping). For some reason, not many people like to support.
Honestly, I find it a bit hard to support a totally random person. I either feel like I need to put out everything I have to save them or I'm not doing enough for them either because they're really good at being carry or they just plain don't do anything (farming exclusively or boring lane). Sometimes I find an adc that I can sync really well with.
Supports that blames their adc's usually aren't main supports. I would never say anything bad about my adc no matter how bad they are, simply because blaming never helps anyone. If you're gonna point out mistakes, at least give tips to help them.

You can't really do anything about it. A lot of the community is toxic and it doesn't just stick to supports. You might get a good support or you might not. The best thing you can do is improve at being ad carry, don't try to pick fights or anything, and have fun.

Well you can blame your adc. Was playing support 20 minutes into the game our adc has a cs of 10 and enemy has something like 100+. I was soraka and he was ez, just pretty much healed him and gave him mana. He never left the lane, I had to leave 2 times (for mana, pots, and wards) and the enemy team left once (both at same time). At like the 10 min mark i was like you need to focus on last hitting them and not just dpsing them. Then he yells at me (all caps cause he is kool), WELL STOP LAST HITTING THEM ON ME YOU STUPID NOOB SUPPORT. I look at my cs and say I have 0 cs how am i last hitting. Granted I have greed, but only hit enemies when they are at full health.
#6PyrizzlaPosted 4/5/2013 8:06:52 AM(edited)
My biggest issue as ADC is that my support is always behind me! They make me feel so unsafe in lane as they have no presence.

Luckily Ive learnt to deal with that. Tristana or Vayne tbh

VAYNE!?!? You say.. Yeah because you automatically play safe with her anyways, She was good disengage (E) and you can tumble most Skill shots..But I guess this sort of thing comes with maining any champion

Also you can Carry as ADC. If your team has a bad ADC you will most probably lose unless other members are fed.

If you have better: Positioning, Last hitting, Kiting and awareness than the other ADC it makes farming and carrying easy!

I also believe if the other team pick a normal ADC e.g Graves, Always go Hyper Carry!

If you have a bad ADC its like playing 5v4 as the ADC is meant to be dealing damage, if you have an ADC who gets caught all the time. The game is a dire struggle.

Tl;dr Being a good ADC can carry the game hard if you have Positioning, focus and good Last hitting. The team with the brain dead ADC will always lose unless someone else is fed
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#7HyperShadow4321Posted 4/5/2013 8:01:24 AM
I love playing ADC and support... just not with randoms. Synergy is important so I'm usually wasting my time by trying to ADC/support with a random person. This is the reason I pretty much prefer playing LoL exclusively with friends.
#8Ravid182(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:42:19 AM
Yeah I love both roles but even if I play amazingly it is too easy to just have that ruined.