Riot: please, give us a male AP mid

#101SharzakenatorPosted 4/5/2013 6:55:43 PM
ryze ain't even boring
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#102Final_HatsamuPosted 4/5/2013 10:30:55 PM
Lol, MEGAsoldier, you enjoy something in a different way most people do.

You're so sad and bad and mad and rad.

You MUST change your mentality and admit how pathetic and insecure you are, lol.

. . .

Now, on a serious note, you could just try playing at least the Yordles. I don't know, pretend they're some kind of cool monster instead of considering them midgets or whatever. I mean, more champions to play, more fun for you.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#103Susan0Posted 4/5/2013 10:35:04 PM
AP Shen
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#104duongsnPosted 4/6/2013 1:29:04 AM
Riot sees this and makes a new male AP mid. Aaaand he is

a fat yordle. ;)
---
My cinematic videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/duongvsn
#105DivinewargodPosted 4/6/2013 2:00:25 AM
-Only plays b****es-

-Doesn't get flamed-

I only play female champions because it annoys my friends. Also, I'm on a roll. Also, ROW! ROW! Fight da powah!

... Also, it saves me time of having to farm IP or spend money on RP to buy all of the champions I want to play. I'm fine with limiting myself. There are currently 38 female champions in the game. Lissandra will make it 39. That is more than enough variety for myself.

My friends get angry when I can't grab them a champ in Draft Pick or Ranked though.

Kukukuku.

But yeah, I can see why no one likes your reasoning. I don't like it myself.

Is the saying.. Judging a book by its cover appropriate? If not, you're not giving the content a chance based on appearance at any rate. If so, eat the damn orange. It's an orange, it's going to be juicy... and k.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#106darkwing1232Posted 4/6/2013 2:24:14 AM
TF broke the mold. I mean how can Riot do any better than the epitome of cool that is the card thrower. And if you cant do any better than why bother?
#107Tali_ZorahPosted 4/6/2013 2:35:39 AM
Divinewargod posted...
-
Is the saying.. Judging a book by its cover appropriate? If not, you're not giving the content a chance based on appearance at any rate. If so, eat the damn orange. It's an orange, it's going to be juicy... and k.

Plus it'll get you out of nasty things like Nether Grasp and Rammus' taunt!
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 3074 6920
#108marceloxlrPosted 4/6/2013 1:56:39 PM
MEGAsoldier posted...
marceloxlr posted...
You can't put yourself in the body of a fat guy or a girl because you don't "relate" with them, but you can relate to a fire god that possessed a human body just because he's a "male"? lol okay. Is your life just as boring? Cuz you know, you're missing some good stuff with that mentality.

If anything, play games with girls and don't think "i'm her", instead think "I'm watching/controlling her story".

Would you rather be a fat guy or a fire god? .

I would rather be a hot fox woman with soul powers.
---
"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"
-Elizabeth.
#109IceMan_128Posted 4/6/2013 2:28:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#110MEGAsoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:00:15 PM
Divinewargod posted...
-Only plays b****es-

-Doesn't get flamed-

I only play female champions because it annoys my friends. Also, I'm on a roll. Also, ROW! ROW! Fight da powah!

... Also, it saves me time of having to farm IP or spend money on RP to buy all of the champions I want to play. I'm fine with limiting myself. There are currently 38 female champions in the game. Lissandra will make it 39. That is more than enough variety for myself.

My friends get angry when I can't grab them a champ in Draft Pick or Ranked though.

Kukukuku.

But yeah, I can see why no one likes your reasoning. I don't like it myself.

Oh, I have given every character a chance. I have every champion in the game (Except Ziggs). I have bought and played them just so I can know how to beat them. I get get SUPREMELY bored of using them afrer a single game though because I have 0 interest.